UK theme parks from another point of view!

VOTE CLOSED

Poll runs till Mon Jan 15, 2057 12:52 am

VOTE CLOSED
No votes
VOTE CLOSED
No votes
VOTE CLOSED
No votes
VOTE CLOSED
No votes

Total votes: 0

JackoCoasterMad
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Oak Tree Hyper Park (RCT3 Updates)

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 am

:lol: Good on you!

Tom.B

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:36 am

UPDATE

Yesterday, the ride track for Momentum was completed, with the 'World's First' element revealed and erected!

Ride cars have been unveiled and are currently testing around the track. No problems have occurred so far.

So, the 'World's First' element: It is the ride with the highest inversion, on a roller coaster with just lap bars!

And finally, on the rides 3 inversions, the track has been coloured a different colour!

JackoCoasterMad
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:44 am

Sorry, can I ask, what CS, and other Custom stuff do you use? I am going to create a park myself but to make it realistic, I am going to need to use some CS (sadly :( )

Could you help?

(PS Just PM me, unless anyone else is interested, PM me so that the topic does not become convoluted
Last edited by JackoCoasterMad on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tom.B

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:00 am

Yh, sure mate. I will PM you as I'm busy at the moment, or would you rather I just made another post on this thread?

Tom.B

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:16 am

Well, as confirmed, today saw the opening of the new 'World's First' roller coaster: Momentum!

Also, to connect the ride up to the main tour, a path has been added.

As the pathway connecting the main tour to Momentum is very long, a small flat ride has been erected in a short space of time!

Tom.B

Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:22 am

Small Update

Yesterday, a small building was erected, which looks like it could be for a small ghost train. The track has not gone into place yet.

Owen
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:52 am

Right the one thing I will say is... You have fences...USE THEM MORE OFTEN  :)

Tom.B

Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:37 am

Update

The track has gone into place for the new ghost train ride. This haunted house style attraction has since opened to the park guests.

Mist machines have been installed to give a more ghostly feel to the ride. These look especially good at night!

Haunted themed shops have appeared.

Finally, lights have been erected for the area, which go very well with the lights from the ride and the mist.

There will be no more updates until Sunday August 4. Please take this time to give me constructive criticism and feedback for what I should add to the park next! Thanks!

Tom.B

Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:54 pm

IMPORTANT

Firstly, I apologise for not updating for the last couple of weeks, as I've been extremely busy, and then this week I've had no access to RCT3 at all! Updates should resume either next week or the week after, when I have access to this awesome game again!

Thanks!