UK theme parks from another point of view!

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Castleford Amusement Park- RCT3

Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello, welcome to Castleford Amusement Park, this park is a collaboration, me and N3m3s1s will be working on this park and giving you updates.

Castleford Amusement park came to be when a massive piece of land became available, a small company, Fun Times, purchased the land and began development. With a big budget and even bigger dreams, this park will be something spectacular.

As development began, it seemed this wouldn't be like the rest, this park was going to be special...

I bring to you...Castleford Amusement Park.

After purchasing your ticket, you enter the plaza, with fountains and colourful flowers, it is a welcoming environment, rain or shine.

After walking through the entrance, you are presented with Fountain Walk, with fountains running down the middle into a larger lake area with a big fountain display, with colourful lights between the beautiful flowers and the fountains and an outdoor seating area for customers of The Castleford Cafe, you can also purchase balloons from the stall on the left and ice cream from the stall on the right.

The balloon stand, outdoor seating area and The Castleford Cafe.

On the other side of Fountain Walk is customer relations, an ice cream stand and a beautiful display of flowers.

By night, the park transforms into a colourful, vibrant place! with the use of different colour lights, Fountain Walk looks completely different and amazing!

That is all for this introduction. I hope you all like it!
Comments/suggestions are more than welcome!

Altontowersbarlow
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Castleford Amusement Park- RCT3

Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:38 pm

This looks breath-taking. By far this is the most aesthetically pleasing park on the forum right now, if the rides are the same standard as the work so far I think you have one of the best parks I have ever seen. :)
Last edited by Altontowersbarlow on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

N3m3s1s
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Castleford Amusement park is proud to announce it's first brilliant world for you to discover! Coming soon:

"Enter a world of magic, monsters and mystery! From Market Square to the castle itself, there's something for everyone!"

The area is designed for families and young thrill seekers, who can face a great evil that has awoken after centuries of slumber. Set to open soon, the park have released very few pictures of construction:

'A small preview of Market Square'

'A lone crane can be seen on site'

Stay tuned for further updates on the new area! Thanks for reading, comments/suggestions are more than welcome!

Altontowersbarlow
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:54 pm

It sounds interesting. It will be brilliant when track work begins :)

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Castleford Amusement Park Presents...

The construction of our first rollercoaster, what when opened will hold 2 records when opened!
It will be a BIG attraction suitable for the whole family! After weeks of waiting in storage, the first part of this coaster has been constructed! The park has decided to show the construction of this coaster as it is our first! So, from the construction sight to your computer, I give to you....

We won't be revealing any more information about this EPIC attraction until closer to opening day, stay tuned for more!  :D

Comments/Suggestions are welcome!

Altontowersbarlow
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:42 pm

It looks like a nice family roller coaster :) I am thinking worlds longest? :)

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello guys, I would like to apologise for the lack of updates.

I present to you....

The Dragons Curse

Get ready to discover the secret of the castles, the most kept secret in British history...What will lie with in the hidden corridors of the castle? Only you will discover when you ride our awesome Maurer sohne S-Car...

With 2 lift hills, top speed of 41mph and height of 60ft, making it the fastest and tallest spinning coaster, we are very pleased with this awesome rollercoaster and we hope you like it too!

But, that isn't all for this area

The Dragons Drop is a small family drop tower.

A burger king restaurant

the outdoor seating area for Burger King

Over view of the area.

If you have any comments or suggestions, comment and I will try and update more than last time!

Senator
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:02 am

Looks amazing :D Keep up the good work :)

Thanks NickiFan

Fish777
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:25 pm

David Walsh... Ctrl+U ;) other than that, AWESOME!

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:26 pm

Therideman11 wrote:
David Walsh... Ctrl+U ;) other than that, AWESOME!

but that requires letting people in and I couldn't be bothered :lol:

But thanks for the feedback :D

Fish777
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:23 am

Open a different park first, do David Walsh in that, ctrl u a few times, go into this park and ctrl u it usually works :) but don't shut rct3 down

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Not much of an update but it keeps the park alive  :)

We have begun working on the entrance of a new area which is Asian themed. It will be a small area with 1 flat ride and a restaurant but will have some nice themeing.

Any comments/ suggestions welcome!

On a side note, Adam (n3m3s1s) is having some issues with the park so at the moment, it is just me working on it.
Last edited by NickiFan on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:55 pm

A small update, but the S&S screamin' swing, SOAR, what was shown in the last picture (hidden;)) is being tested, as you can see for a flat ride it looks pretty good!

That is all for this update, I will try and do a good one soon!