UK theme parks from another point of view!

Eirdy
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Funtimes Amusement Park

Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Here is something a bit different, its your normal seaside type amusement park! Like a funfair, but it stays all the time, I should have updated as I went really but here is the park:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbBEVQ ... 5nggMBkJqQ

Danny
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Funtimes Amusement Park

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Looks very good, but for some rides there is no queue?? Even at fairs they have queue lines for people but even for some of your large thrill rides have no noticeable queue. I'm sure you've just used invisible paths, but it would look more realistic if you include them :)

Eirdy
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:47 pm

There are queues, and paths, but are hidden under the path covers, without the path covers it looks like a maze, I just use invisible fences because I am trying to go for the typical amusement park thats near the seaside, I know Fun City Brean (My original inspiration) the rides there are all just on the ground with no marked queue and glad you liked it :) The whole video was just an excuse to have a go with the flying camera haha

Eirdy
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Right, an update of the park: Halloween spooktakular (very uncreative name, I know) I due to take place soon, the park are being very secretive about this but they have started to put posters up around park:

And they have also put a video of the fireworks display which takes place every night at 10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-w9_6W ... e=youtu.be