UK theme parks from another point of view!

Danzaw*nk
TT Member
TT Member

Mon May 19, 2008 10:53 pm

Lost a few more pounds since now. Lowest i've been is 11.2 and so i've almost lost 3 stone since September now :).

Think i'll be ending the diet once I reach 3 stone :)

Dan
:D
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3

Wes
TT Member
TT Member

Mon May 19, 2008 11:00 pm

I haven't been doing my usual situps and that. Not feeling too healthy.

Deffinately joining the Gym this week! Need to get in shape for the summer.

John
TT Member
TT Member

Mon May 19, 2008 11:28 pm

"Danzaw*nk" wrote:

I very strongly recommend stopping well before you get to 3 stone :shock:

Wes
TT Member
TT Member

Mon May 19, 2008 11:42 pm

"duckman"&quot;][quote=&quot;"Danzaw*nk" wrote:

I very strongly recommend stopping well before you get to 3 stone :shock:[/quote]

I think he means 33.

DanB
TT Member
TT Member

Tue May 20, 2008 12:13 am

"Wes"&quot;][quote=&quot;"duckman"&quot;][quote=&quot;"Danzaw*nk" wrote:

I very strongly recommend stopping well before you get to 3 stone :shock:[/quote]

I think he means 33.[/quote]

33 stone?!

Joel

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:00 pm

Well this thread died out a bit :P

I got sent for blood tests by my doctor the other week as a precaution to check up on everything and try and perhaps explain the slow down in weight loss for me recently.

I got the results today - and everything came back as "brilliant", including my fasting blood sugar levels, cholesterol and thyroid tests.

Quite suprised that my cholesterol was good - was expecting that at least to be a bad one!

So, it looks like I just need to push harder, much harder, to start shifting the weight again, as theres certainly no underlying factors to blame it on :(

Oh well. Back to the gym I guess!

AstroDan

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:02 pm

May aswell add myself in, I started a diet at the weekend just. Am hoping to lose 1 1/2 stone by the time August rolls around. So far it's looking good as I have already lost 4lb.

:)

Sir John Talbot
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:32 pm

Since I've just finished school, so I've now decided - since I'm not gonna be exerting myself mentally anymore, I can do it physically.

So, looking to put some weight on and go to the gym to shape up a bit and not resemble a long piece of string anymore :o. I'll need to start eating waaay more, which I'll find the hardest since at the moment I rarely have an apetite and am so particular about food (I have different foods to suit different moods :roll:).

My method to do so, is to get over myself. Go to the gym, despite not wanting to, and eat more, despite not particularly wanting to. I mean, I didn't like going to school - I'm not gonna like this, but results will be well worth it.

Need a good focal point for college, aye.. to get a b... girlfriend :P.

Edgey
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:22 pm

I'd love to be your diet buddy!! I need to shift some weight myself!!

Thomas
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:58 pm

Lost a gran total of 3stone 8lb. :D

Only another 1stone 3lb and im happy. Plan on reaching it by August, like wise as SJT being off school will help, more time to excersise, but then again being bored with nothing to occupy myself will mean i have to watch what im eating just for the sake of it!

Kaycee

Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:06 pm

Congrats, Thomas. :o I'm so awe-inspired by you and Danza who have lost over three stone each! I lost two stone myself, but that was over a long period!

I've been a bit more relaxed with mine since the holiday just because I got into bad habits on the holiday, but weighed myself at Craig's at the weekend and was pretty stunned to see myself at 8st 9lbs, I thought it'd be loads more.

Just need to get myself down the gym again (possibly tomorrow after work) and stop being frivolous with the saturated fats. :D

IronDan
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:22 pm

"Thomas" wrote:
Lost a gran total of 3stone 8lb. :D

Only another 1stone 3lb and im happy. Plan on reaching it by August, like wise as SJT being off school will help, more time to excersise, but then again being bored with nothing to occupy myself will mean i have to watch what im eating just for the sake of it!

Congratulations once again!

Try to find some fun exercise, I think it really helps. I personally started climbing with some friends, haven't looked back since! I've really noticed my body tone in general and I feel so much stronger.

It also really helps kill boredom. :D

Ryan Kingdaka
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:05 pm

I'm sure I'm still loosing weight, but I need to find some new weighing scales. They took my scales away from me at Wakefield Market house :(

I went, and they had gone :P

Will have to find some next week, somewhere :?

Danzaw*nk
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:06 pm

Blimey Tom, that's awesome :D.

I however got down to 11st on the dot, but today was 11.4.

I'll get back to usual, to be fair I haven't been great this week :P.

Dan
:D
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3

Kaycee

Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:10 pm

I had to throw out my scales when I was forced to move out of my house last week due to non-paying-mortgage-landlords-getting-our-house-repossessed - it was a 'if you don't NEED it, it's going in the bin' sorta purge of my belongings. :( Meh, they were crap anyway!!

Thomas
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:15 pm

Scales...

You either love them or hate them! :x Seriously though, I have started getting so obsessed with thinking I'm going to put on weight in the week i find i am weighing my self daily, sometimes twice! It's something I have really got to quite the habit of.

Kelly
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:00 pm

Seriously Thomas you have done AMAZING! Im so inspired by you, and when i saw some recent pictures on facebook of you a while ago i hardly recognized you - you looked gooood! Well done!

Well I got totally sidetracked over the past two weeks with exam stress, which i don't know why, gave me more cravings for sugary foods! But now i have all this freetime, im getting straight back into it!

I want to loose at least 1stone before August...need to loose weight for birthday/holiday and University lol!

I need to buy some new scales, but i think if i don't and just use the gym ones, then il be more inspired to go to the gym to see how much i've lost!

Wes
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:47 am

Ok, this is my final push for the summer now. After reading through the 'I Hate my Body' topic. I have decided to really knuckle down and have a body to be proud of for the summer.

My aim -

Currently - 11 Stone 3(ish)
Aim - 10 Stone

I want a body for the summer to be proud of and want to take my shirt off. I want to lose that final bit of weight from my stomach and chest.

I have decided - No fatty foods or pig out snacks. Trips to the gym - twice a week. An hours run each day and 200-500 sit ups a night.

If I can do this and have a body to be happy by the Summer - I will be chuffed to bits.

Kelly
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:05 am

Im starting a week of gym sessions every night to make up for lost time. If i succeed then im carrying it over to next week. I am going to loose the weight, i can't stay like this because its beginning to really upset me.

I will look good on the beach this summer no matter what.

IronDan
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:36 am

"Kelly" wrote:
I will look good on the beach this summer no matter what.

You go girl!

A little bit of determination goes a looong way in the gym, so I'm sure you'll look "good on the beach" quicker than you think. :D