UK theme parks from another point of view!

Quickey
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:15 pm

Single although seeing my ex, who I still like a lot. Will hopefully get back with her when I get back from Orlando.

I was an idiot for finishing it. :(

PETER MOWBRAY
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:45 pm

Well Im a swinger a fiver on the mantlepiece and your car keys in the ashtray... :D

Nooooo only joking happily Married to Louise for the last 16yrs on the 29th of this month... 8)
For the latest news and quality updates from Blackpool & The Pleasure Beach look here..
Click on the Domain..! [url=http://www.liveinblackpool.co.uk\" onclick=\"window.open(this.href);return false;]www.liveinblackpool.co.uk[/url]

Kaycee

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:13 am

I'm happily in love with my lovely boyfriend Craig/Greg (Gashead on here) and we've been together for over five years. :D I snared him when I was 16 and now I'm a few weeks away from 22, I've somehow managed to keep hold of him!

Although I'm planning on dumping him soon because he won't allow my ideas of beautiful interior design in our house (which is still a few years away. :lol:) We've just had a heated discussing in the car on the way back from London. I'll wait till he drives all my stuff back to Oxford for me on Wednesday then chuck him by text :P... who wouldn't want a purple living room with a beautiful picture of the Towers in a gold frame??? Pah.

AdamJ

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 am

"Moley""][quote=""Wes""][quote=""IRejectReality" wrote:
whys everyone thinking college is he answer to there singularity (heehee) woes

Its true - Just because your starting College or 6th form, doesn't mean girls/guys will instantly start flooding your way :P[/quote]
Same applies for Uni :P[/quote]

No comment, just.. No comment Ben :P :lol:

Funny this, I find it hard to fall in love, yet I still don't feel 110% commited, yet it shows that I am.

That probably doesn't make sense.

Magical Ryan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:16 am

"Kaycee" wrote:
I'm happily in love with my lovely boyfriend Craig/Greg (Gashead on here) and we've been together for over five years. :D I snared him when I was 16 and now I'm a few weeks away from 22, I've somehow managed to keep hold of him!

Although I'm planning on dumping him soon because he won't allow my ideas of beautiful interior design in our house (which is still a few years away. :lol:) We've just had a heated discussing in the car on the way back from London. I'll wait till he drives all my stuff back to Oxford for me on Wednesday then chuck him by text :P... who wouldn't want a purple living room with a beautiful picture of the Towers in a gold frame??? Pah.

Being a boy that actully sounds really nice!, I had a dream once you and gashead got married then the towers exploded but thats another story, :P

Well, Im still single, any takers?

Liam
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:16 am

"Kaycee" wrote:
who wouldn't want a purple living room with a beautiful picture of the Towers in a gold frame??? Pah.

Purple is so 1999!
If you want some of that use a bit of aubergine as an accent colour and have a creme or biscuit colour as the base. A zesty green goes well with the same pallet. :)

P.S. Go for a silver frame!

Hark

Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:15 am

"Liam""][quote=""Kaycee" wrote:
who wouldn't want a purple living room with a beautiful picture of the Towers in a gold frame??? Pah.

P.S. Go for a silver frame![/quote]

I disagree Liam, slap a bit of MDF around it and paint it pink! Much better frame :)

I'm happy with my Chloii been with her for roughly 11 months or so :D She's already talking about getting married :?

I know shootthecore is very jealous!

Rowe

Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:40 am

I'm taken! By a lovely guy called Tom who I met on sixth-form induction day.
Haha, I still find it pretty funny I bagged Tom within a week of meeting him after seeing Mamma Mia!.

But yeah anyway, taken. :D

Big Dave

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Single and likely to be for the foreseeable future. That is unless you count my computer which Im deeply in love with.

Kaycee

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:50 pm

"Liam""][quote=""Kaycee" wrote:

Purple is so 1999!
If you want some of that use a bit of aubergine as an accent colour and have a creme or biscuit colour as the base. A zesty green goes well with the same pallet. :)

P.S. Go for a silver frame![/quote]

*voms* That sounds horrific, I hate green! It's so 1970s. And gold is so much better than silver. Ugh.

Doopy Dan
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:06 pm

Im taken, have been for 3 years.

However, the missus is away in the forces, and the temptation around here is very strong, i think god or someone is testing me lol :P , but i love her too much to cheat on her i think.

Big D
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:22 pm

for those of you who didnt know or werent sure (but are vaguely interested) im happy in a relationship (finally!). with natalie aka notts nat. Yes we are a TTF couple who met and fell for each other whilst at Alton Towers.
We have been going out for just over 4 months and i have never been happier.
Unfortunately due to her living some miles away from me means that realistically we only get to see each other at the weekends which although can be frustrating at times means we really make the most of each others company when we get it.
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.

Ryan Kingdaka
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:58 pm

Update!:

Went to College and got put in a class/group with half of it being full of very sexy girls!

THERE IS A GOD! :P

Magical Ryan
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:31 pm

"Big D" wrote:
for those of you who didnt know or werent sure (but are vaguely interested) im happy in a relationship (finally!). with natalie aka notts nat. Yes we are a TTF couple who met and fell for each other whilst at Alton Towers.
We have been going out for just over 4 months and i have never been happier.
Unfortunately due to her living some miles away from me means that realistically we only get to see each other at the weekends which although can be frustrating at times means we really make the most of each others company when we get it.

Wooo! Another TTF couple :D
Oh and Ryan, Yes lol!

Kaz
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:58 pm

"Ryan Kingdaka" wrote:
Update!:

Went to College and got put in a class/group with half of it being full of very sexy girls!

Now you just need to decide what to drug them with! :P

Liam
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:04 pm

"Kaycee" wrote:
*voms* That sounds horrific, I hate green! It's so 1970s. And gold is so much better than silver. Ugh.

Don't blame me love, that's just an interior design trend. :P

Ryan Kingdaka
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:45 pm

"Kaz""][quote=""Ryan Kingdaka" wrote:
Update!:

Now you just need to decide what to drug them with! :P[/quote]

My seducing skills are a drug :wink:

Mattia
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:36 pm

"Ryan Kingdaka""][quote=""Kaz""][quote=""Ryan Kingdaka" wrote:
Update!:

Now you just need to decide what to drug them with! :P[/quote]

My seducing skills are a drug :wink:[/quote]

It's time for your sexy body to make an appearance Ryan! *wolf whistles*...nah only joking ;)

Your girl is out there somewhere :) just a case of looking for her...

Everything can be classed as theatre...even you are classed as theatre.

Moley

Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:05 pm

"Mattia" wrote:
Your girl is out there somewhere :) just a case of looking for her...[/color]

I cant keep up with this, half of people say you need to stop looking it'll just happen and the other say you need to look. :P

Big Dave

Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:16 pm

Well in my case I dont just need to look, but I think I need a telescope as no one on earth seems interested. Oooooh alien sex :)