UK theme parks from another point of view!

seanyboyuk
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Surely i cant be alone thinking this......

Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Please air this topic for discussion........

While it might be an unpopular topic i have no intention of damaging the music history of
jackson but what if his death is a hoax?

my reasons for this is that obviously he has been in poor health for many years and yes the announcement for a huge farewell tour was greatly welcomed.

BUT.... do we think jackson dug himself a big hole he couldnt dig? For example 50 gigs
at the O2 is just too much for somebody who hasnt been on stage in years, nevermind some of the top bands out there. And this amount of gigs would possibly echo in arenas around the world.

My view is that jacko needed to get out of this huge commitment and due to previous events surrounding him maybe this would be the only way he could 1, get off not gigging and look good and 2, surely there maybe a huge insurance payout on his death?

chr1s
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Surely i cant be alone thinking this......

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Believe it or not your exact arguement almost word for word came up today in work, so you are not alone thinking it!
Pepsi is better than Coke!! \":P\"

DiogoJ42

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:07 pm

He's probably sipping cocktails with Elvis as we speak! :lol:

Vik
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Funnily enough, was talking about the same thing to a friend of mine today.

No doubt the conspiracy theorists will come out of the woodwork and declare it a hoax. But it is unlikely.

A hoax only really works if there are only a couple of people involved. We've seen the body bag being off loaded off a helicopter, an ambulance leaving his home etc. This all involves using many many people. Anyone of which could easily spill the beans. Thats one reason why I know something like the moon landings were real, as it would be impossible to keep the 100's of thousands of people who worked on it silent to their grave.

Somehow I think a man as recognizable as jacko, even if he were to have more plastic added to his face, would be the most unlikely person to get away with it.
Sent from my ZX81 via Time Travel

PETER MOWBRAY
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 pm

"seanyboyuk" wrote:
Please air this topic for discussion........

While it might be an unpopular topic i have no intention of damaging the music history of
jackson but what if his death is a hoax?

my reasons for this is that obviously he has been in poor health for many years and yes the announcement for a huge farewell tour was greatly welcomed.

BUT.... do we think jackson dug himself a big hole he couldnt dig? For example 50 gigs
at the O2 is just too much for somebody who hasnt been on stage in years, nevermind some of the top bands out there. And this amount of gigs would possibly echo in arenas around the world.

My view is that jacko needed to get out of this huge commitment and due to previous events surrounding him maybe this would be the only way he could 1, get off not gigging and look good and 2, surely there maybe a huge insurance payout on his death?

We discussed this earlier today it would be very difficult to do though but he would have his motives..
I used to read years after the death of Elvis that he had been seen in Bradford etc maybe we might see Michael Jackson in Blackpool.. :D
For the latest news and quality updates from Blackpool & The Pleasure Beach look here..
Click on the Domain..! [url=http://www.liveinblackpool.co.uk\" onclick=\"window.open(this.href);return false;]www.liveinblackpool.co.uk[/url]

DiogoJ42

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 pm

"PETER MOWBRAY" wrote:
... maybe we might see Michael Jackson in Blackpool.. :D
Well, we know he likes fairground rides!

stigzy
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:28 pm

"chr1s" wrote:
Believe it or not your exact argument almost word for word came up today in work, so you are not alone thinking it!

Must of cropped up everywhere, because we discussed the same old thing too! Going billions of miles and miles off topic, I actually thought the same thing about Jade Goody. A bit of bad press and she gets hounded on a day to day basis so much so that life becomes unbearable. The only way out is to get out of the public eye, which when you have the press following your every shadow about around the world is pretty hard to do! Therefore a lot of good media whoring and a lot of money later and then wham, out of the public eye for good! Everything thereafter is a conspiracy, because why would anyone bat an eyelid if she walked down the street?! I know I wouldn't, I would most likely be thinking "uh, she looks a bit like Jade Goody"!

I'd love to believe the same for Michael Jackson and that he's still alive in some normal sized house and having the last laugh at us all right now. But then reality kicks in, and I can't believe any conspiracy theory is true. Or can I?

DiogoJ42

Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:49 am

It's ALL True!

>>> Except the stuff that's been staged to distract us from the real truth.

Kaz
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:10 am

Blatant, bollox. I think the fact there is a stone cold body in the hands of the authorities is pretty much proof.

I really hate people who fuel the fire of crap like this when well known people die.

Danzaw*nk
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:12 am

Have to agree with Kaz there. How he died for sure isn't certain, but i'm preeeeeetty sure he's dead if the body has been released to the family etc. It quite believable that he died after the kind of life he led really.
<3 Gashead\'s Mother <3

Jon
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:00 pm

I don't believ this as such, but it is the kind of thing that, if it turned out to be true, it wouldn't suprise me.

Michael Jackson was reported to be a compulsive liar when dealing with the press. Always giving half-truths and hiding certain things. He has done tours that were never completed. It was all part of his mind which was, needless to say, fragile.

I heard a theory from a teacher at school that there was a body found buried in the Neverland Ranch and that this could have been Michael Jackson, and the guy we know has been pretending to be him.

Maybe we are simply half expecting there to be some controversy attached to this story, because ever scrap of Jacko related media over the past decade or so has been fraught with it. Even news of his big comeback tour was riddled with accusations of his health, whether or not he'll see through the tour etc.
Formerly "Dagoo"

Rowe

Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:44 pm

I knew this sort of topic would pop up.

There will obviously be controversy over MJ's death, especially since he was a music legend and had been in trouble with the law a couple of times.

All of this has happened before, with Diana, Elvis, and other famous icons that passed away.

In my opinion, I don't believe that MJ has staged his own death.

Gloomy Dude
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Nope not all. The man had a vast catalogue of various conditions, issues and addictions. If he didn't die when he did, he would certainly have dropped dead on stage very, very soon into the run. All of the stuff you've said about digging himself into a hole he couldn't get out of, probably contributed heavily to him actually dying.

Why? Why would the hospital staff, coroners, police, all of his personal staff and friends and family conspire to fake his death? That is illegal above all, and the pressure of keeping him hidden would be mental. His kids would still have to be taken away from him and everything. And it's not like he's had any hesitation to dissapoint fans before. There is no way on this earth that anybody could claim that Michael wanted to go through with 50 gigs. 50! It would have been a tragic sight. For all the talk of him being a great showman and performer, he was astoundingly physical in his performance. He was not up to it. He would have just been a stage prop to someone elses overdone productions and bombast, the purpose of which would be to shield the fact he couldn't cut it anymore.

Michael Jackson is dead.
[size=90]For some things there is no rational explanation. There is no way out. There is no happy ending to this story. Welcome to the unknown. Welcome to eternal darkness.

Welcome to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - The Ride

Jnewcombe
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:40 pm

I reckon he is alive its a conspiracy theory he is on a Desert island with Princess Dianna and Elvis , he would only have to tell a couple of people that would actually organise it . i reckon in a few years richard branson will die but he will appear as a man butler on his mecca island :D
42% of Statistics are made up on the spot!

DiogoJ42

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:13 pm

No, no, no! Diana is dead. the conspiracy is that she was bumped off, not that she faked her death! :lol:

Although it is now looking like there could be more to Jacko's demise than meets the eye.

Gloomy Dude
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:26 pm

Actually, check out these pictures of MJ rehearsing, just 2 days before his death. I have to admit, he does look very fit and healthy. Despite his autopsy being to the contrary, maybe he could have cobbled together a few gigs. Apparently a DVD of him preparing for the gigs is in the pipeline. A cash-in, yes, but I think it's owed to 800,000 people who bought tickets, to see what they were in for. I'm very interested myself actually.
[size=90]For some things there is no rational explanation. There is no way out. There is no happy ending to this story. Welcome to the unknown. Welcome to eternal darkness.

Welcome to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - The Ride

A5H

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:18 pm

"Kaz" wrote:
Blatant, bollox. I think the fact there is a stone cold body in the hands of the authorities is pretty much proof.

I really hate people who fuel the fire of crap like this when well known people die.

I agree, Unfortunately Michael Jackson is dead and all this speculating is not proving nothing. Simple.
He died and thats the end of it.
R.I.P Michael Jackson

DiogoJ42

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:52 pm

"A5H" wrote:
I agree, Unfortunately Michael Jackson is dead and all this speculating is not proving nothing.

Aha! so it is proving something! :sus: