UK theme parks from another point of view!

Pennywise
TT Member
TT Member

Re: The 'I Feel Down' Topic

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:14 pm

the son on the hole wrote:
What do you think I  should do

Leave it a couple of weeks, then try to apologise again. Don't take on the attitude that you seem to be doing so here that "i'm sure that she regretted things that she said" because, although you may feel that way, you don't know this for certain and you're better off looking at the situation as yourself being completely in the wrong. Not because that's right, but because it's the most likely way of your getting yourself back on terms.

If in a couple of weeks the person still rejects your approaches and apologies, then you may have a problem. At this point I would suggest that trying to communicate with that person 'through somebody else' as being your only way forward. That is, asking somebody to apologise for you. It may come across as slightly cowardice, but if it's the only way forward then so be it.

---

I'm not so much feeling down as I'm annoyed with myself for pressing the 'self-destruct' button at every opportunity. I must have some sort of layer of self-loathing considering that I manage to (intentionally) mess up everything about my life that I enjoy. This topic is valid nonetheless.

James
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:17 am

I've had a bit of a sad moment today over single-hood.

I feel I've lived through the 'fun' stages of life, the free moments of teenager hood. Perhaps I act far too mature for my age, although for a good while I've felt a long term relationship is needed. Although the last two relationships of mine have ended up in me being the mess at the end and it's gotten to the point when I wonder if it's me.

I just don't know why I fail with relationships. I'm kind, loving, honest. I'm funny, mildly good looking... my friends say I'm a great guy. But then I get no where with anyone - and after the last two disaster of relationships I've been in I wonder whether there is something about me that puts people off. I know my flaws and I make these clear to people when I get close to them. So honestly I don't know what's wrong.

I have these feelings around once a month these days so its nothing new, I'll feel better after sleeping for a bit (and when I'm not tipsy). :P 

iNemesis

The 'I Feel Down' Topic

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:58 am

You can walk my path.
You can wear my shoes.

Learn to talk like me.
Be an Angel too.

But maybe.
You ain't never gonna feel this way.
You ain't never gonna know me.

But I know you.

QTXAdsy
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:16 pm

I only have two weeks to go 'till college is finished, and things aren't looking too well for me. :(

Now with two tests that I need to pass, one being a re-sit and the other one for photography and with a heap of rather half baked work to hand in that has no chance in hell to be passable, all I can say is that for the course I'm in...It's all over now.

LJ

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:40 pm

I think I failed my English exams, and possibly loads more including a 2 hour exam on my birthday but worst of all , my arkham city disk doesn't work  :(

AshleeK
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:21 am

Made a lemon chicken stir fry, which tasted nice at the time, but now I have food poisoning. I blame the chicken, never buying cheap meat again! I just hope I'm better for Monday, I can't afford to take a sick day :(

Poison Tom 96

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:18 am

Oh dear :/

I hope you get well soon.

Pennywise
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:00 am

LJ wrote:
I think I failed my English exams, and possibly loads more including a 2 hour exam on my birthday but worst of all , my arkham city disk doesn't work  :(

Everybody always believes that they've failed their exams, or at least done worse than expected. This feeling isn't unique to you, and it's always best to try to stay positive. :)

Charlee
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:36 am

I have to go back to school tomorrow, ugh, kill me :x
I used to think I knew a lot about coasters, but then I joined this forum.

Pennywise
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:53 am

Being ignored by your best friend ftl. 
Last edited by Pennywise on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

QTXAdsy
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Rangers...

...Enough said. :(

PeteMadden

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:07 pm

I felt really insecure about my birthmark on my face today...most of the time I forget I have it, but sometimes I remember and it feels like its restricting me in life :(

M1ke
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Basically my family keep asking me what I want to do with my life, and it's not that I don't know, its the fact that I don't know how I can possibly tell my parents that I wish to move to america and always have :/ Any tips on how I could break the news to them?
Hi this is Mike's conscience, I don't exist. If I offend you, I don't care, if you find me annoying, I like that. If you are offended by anything I say then please proceed to fall off a cliff and die because you're clearly a retard.

MiniMurderdoll
Team Admin
Team Admin

Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Personally, if I were you, I wouldn't tell them until I was in a situation where it was actually a viable possibility. By this I mean I'm old enough to be done with all my education, had been in a job long enough to earn decent money to fund the move, have a job lined up there, have done all the research into accommodation, visas, all the legalities, potentially made contacts out there to help the move go more smoothly etc etc.

I say this because regardless of how old you are, telling your parents you want to move country for whatever reason will probably ring alarm bells in their head. They'll obviously be aware of how much of a commitment it is, and that there are so many things you'll have to have sorted out. So if you tell them before all these things are in place, they'll likely discourage you or **** on the idea a bit. All for the simple reason that they care and wouldn't want you rushing into something which might not work out.

However if you've ticked the box for all the things I've mentioned and more, then when you break the news to them you'll be able to reassure them that everything is under control and they wont have any (or barely any) angle through which to discourage, which will make the whole process of telling them and having them understand and accept a lot easier.

You might also find it easier to break the news to them gently so rather than "I'm planning on going to america, this is the job I've lined up blah blah", it could be more of a "I'm thinking of one day moving to america, what do you think?" trying to get your parents input on it from the planning stage rather than simply informing them might ease the idea onto them. Involving them in the decision making process rather than telling them what you've done or planned would probably help both sides of this.

I have no idea how old you are, or your situation, but that's just how I'd focus on the breaking of news, rather than the reasons for going and if its a good/bad idea. Hope it helps somewhat.

sku11dude123
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Just a heads up,

Valentines Day is on the horizon, I would get ready for ALOT of people if i was you...

Michelle
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

The 'I Feel Down' Topic

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:44 pm

Stupid thing to moan about, I cracked my tooth yesterday and now it hurts :( living on a concoction of ibuprofen, paracetamol asprin and bonjela.. Stupid dentists being shut on a weekend!

JaykeAT
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Had a pretty hard week,had an argument with someone in our year and most people know about it,through hi,and he's changed it into me squaring (is that spelt right?) up to him and going beserk for no reason,and now no one will believe me. Anyone have any advice in what to do

Boz
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 pm

I might need a bit more info that that to really know what you mean.
Are you in any trouble over it?
Are people annoyed with you? And if so are these people actually worth the effort of feeling bad?

JaykeAT
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Your probably right,I should ignore them,but for some reason it gets to me that one person can effect the feelings of so many.There is no trouble over it but people are annoyed with me because he acts all innocent all the time,like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth,but he has a really horrible side to him side most in my year refuse to look at.
Thanks  :)

aidan.rudge.92
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:57 am

just counted down the days till i go to alton towers and its like 2 months away, really depresses me :( why cant it hurry up!!
:D