UK theme parks from another point of view!

Ritadz
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

The "I feel happy" Topic

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:49 am

"DiogoJ42" wrote:
If we have a sad topic, we should have a happy topic to balance it out.

Only 3 weeks till the half term meet, yay!

gosling
TT Member
TT Member

Re: The "I feel happy" Topic

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:18 am

Only two weeks until I get four days in a row off work!

Ahhh t'is the little things.
~ Good try but not this time ~

Voke
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:53 pm

3 weeks today till the TTF Half-term meet :D

Also 3 weeks tommorow till I get to see Murderdoll's :twisted:

February looks like a killer month!

Rowe

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Lllllondon and Feb Half Term soon, woo!

DiogoJ42

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Woo!

I had a pleasant surprise today. I was expecting to be working with "miserable old fundamentalist christian killjoy", but he has taken leave today. Instead I am working with "lovely Essex girl" :mrgreen:

[Archive]

Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:08 pm

And parties mean...

HapPINESS

:shock:

gosling
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:24 pm

"Voke" wrote:

Is that with BVB supporting? One of my good friends sister is the drummer in BVB and she rocks! Make sure you show them some love they've worked hard. Oh and enjoy Murderdolls! Haven't seen them for yeeears.

Just glowing from a bit of retail therapy. W00t! Got a load of nice stuff for our apartment. Good times.
~ Good try but not this time ~

James
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Bought a car today, only one week till it's mineeee. :mrgreen:

Took two cars for a test drive today. A Vauxhall Corsa which was crap, the gear box clearly had it. Then this afternoon took a Fiat Punto for a test drive and it was just perfect, moving gears was just seamless, steering was perfect, it was just perfect. So yes, just insurance to sort out then next weekend I am officially on the road. :D

Jem8472
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:45 pm

I just sold my little scooter I had, more cash for Orlando if I need it. But going towards a new bike after Orlando.

Which Punto have you bought? I have a 2002 punto and its been a good little car for the past 5ish years.

James
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:23 pm

I've bought a 2002 Punto. :)

Mitch
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 pm

I also drive a 2002 Punto and think it's a great car and isn't too bad financially either. Only problem I found with it was that its biting point is a lot higher than the car my driving instructor used, but it's fine once you get used to it. :)

I'm happy now because I've recently booked flights to Barcelona along with a three day trip to Port Aventura. I am muchos looking forward to it. Also heading off to Florida this year so it's looking to be a fantastic year coasters wise for me. :)

Woo!

Voke
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:41 pm

"gosling""][quote=""Voke" wrote:

Is that with BVB supporting? One of my good friends sister is the drummer in BVB and she rocks! Make sure you show them some love they've worked hard. Oh and enjoy Murderdolls! Haven't seen them for yeeears. [/quote]

Yep, Black Veil Brides and The Defiled. Will definatly be a brilliant gig, and don't worry I will :D Will also be trying to meet Joey Jordison after the concert! :twisted:

Did you know that BVB have been announced for Download Festival 2011? :D

JoshM

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 pm

I'm very happy, I just found my Stronghold 2 disc after months of looking for it. :D

formula1fan

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:20 pm

I finally managed to get back on the road last week after crashing and writing off my Dad's Micra (don't worry, I WAS insured and I had a full licence!) just after New Year's Day. Now I'm driving (when I can) a Renault Clio - nice car, but there's a chip in the windscreen, the fuel tank's leaking, and the speedo sometimes just completely dies. But hey - I'm driving!

Oh, and I finally finished all my January A Level exams on Thursday, so no revision for me for a while. And to top it all off, once I've finished my A Level exams in the summer, I might be going to a certain theme park in Staffordshire, a few miles east of Cheadle...

Mitch
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:27 pm

"formula1fan" wrote:
I finally managed to get back on the road last week after crashing and writing off my Dad's Micra (don't worry, I WAS insured and I had a full licence!) just after New Year's Day. Now I'm driving (when I can) a Renault Clio - nice car, but there's a chip in the windscreen, the fuel tank's leaking, and the speedo sometimes just completely dies. But hey - I'm driving!

I know how good the feeling is to be back on the ride. I was denied of driving for 25 days after my car's ignition decided not to work. Did you get that feeling where you felt like you couldn't do anything without it, even after surviving 18 years of not having a car? :P

I might be going to a certain theme park in Staffordshire, a few miles east of Cheadle...

Twinlakes? :lol:

formula1fan

Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 pm

I was SO glad to get back on the road, Mitch. I really missed driving, even if it was for three weeks, and even though most of the time, I'm driving a few miles to pick my brother up from work (which, incidentally, is where I was heading to the night I crashed the car). And yes, I did feel rather lost without it, and we did have a courtesy car (a new plate Peugeot 107), but I wasn't put on the insurance for it. Understandable, really.

Oh, and for the record, it's not Twinlakes that I might be going to this summer...

TurboJ
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm very pleased. A few days ago I bought another wrench for my Engineer cosplay. It arrived today, and I bought some primer.
I finally went through with what I had planned back when I first made the Engineer cosplay:

TurboJ has crafted: Golden Wrench.

djtruefitt

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:04 am

After feeling slightly unhappy early (and posting in the im unhappy topic), im now back to my usual happy self! Not for any particular reason im usually just a happy person most of the time!

.Will

Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:53 am

Thanks Josh, for helping me out feel so much better now.

And Sam!

:wink:

James
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:53 am

"Mitch" wrote:
I also drive a 2002 Punto and think it's a great car and isn't too bad financially either. Only problem I found with it was that its biting point is a lot higher than the car my driving instructor used, but it's fine once you get used to it. :)

I found the biting point during the test drive quite high to. My driving instructors car had a very low biting point.

How much are you paying for car insurance by the way?

I know us teens get hit on by car insurance but the quotes I've got this morning are ridiculous.