UK theme parks from another point of view!

Poison Tom 96

Re: The "I feel happy" Topic

Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:12 pm

i have finished my maths GCSE now :)

B :D

SpinballEdders

Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Just sent off one of my college application forms and it was for my No.1 choice feeling quite happy right now! :D

Don't_Look_Down
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Feeling great right now! Drayton on Saturday, then I'm going out for a meal with friends. With a bit of luck, I'll also be bringing home a sweet cat from the CPL next week  :)
Last edited by Don't_Look_Down on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oblivion beckons in T-minus five minutes, be prepared for embarkation!

Eat, sleep, Apocalypse!

Jem8472
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:39 am

As I posted on facbook last night, I have got a new job. I am now going to be a press technician. :D I went for an interview a few weeks ago and got offered the job last Friday but was told to keep it quiet.

It also comes with a surprising pay rise, I was expecting a small pay rise but its about double what I was hoping for!
So rather happy about that.

Also the opening day of Thorpe park was brilliant. I loved the start of going through the gates and just legging it to the Swarm! :)

There was not much queueing for anything, it was a very enjoyable day.
I got to have a quick meet with some TTF people which was nice. It was a bit of a shame that I did not get a chance to hang about with the group but I was with Carla and her bro and we seemed to be going in opposite directions to the meet group.
It was still really nice to finally say hello in person to some of you guys :D

formula1fan

Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Ah, I love shopping online. I ordered some new ink cartridges on Friday and they arrived today - four days earlier than I expected. Also, I ordered two sets of DVDs - only one of them has arrived, but I'll go back to the post room later in the week to see whether they've arrived.

Happy NooNoo is happy. :P

SpinballEdders

Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Isn't it weird when you feel really happy but you just don't know why? whatever, At least I am! :P

starbugger1303
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Im gonna see Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of the War of the Worlds in December......

Ah ha yeah, ah ha! "No one could of believed"

Joe Koopa
TT Member
TT Member

The "I feel happy" Topic

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 am

Still some things getting me down, but I'm coping so much better now. I also attained an 100% mark in the Ethics exam I thought I did ever so mediocrely in back in January. Which is nice. :)

Blaze

Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Went to one of the best gigs I've ever seen last night and I'm still on the post-gig high.

On a physical and emotional level, it was one of the most spectacular things I've seen.

:D

formula1fan

Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Diogo has revived Blithering Lodge. :mrgreen:

MinteButtons

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm really happy at the moment as everything at home's settled and there isn't much exam stress. I've got a meal with my friends to look forward to, seeing The Hunger Games on Friday then a gig next week and Alton coming up in Easter.

It's going to be a great few weeks.

Rowe

Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:38 pm

I just saw my rabbit do a very happy jump, i.e. a 'binky' with example here, in the garden whilst running about and my heart in turn bounced with joy!

Anthony
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Skydiving on Saturday!

I've got all the money raised and forms handed in. Have to pay petrol money to get to Cambridge still (and be on Campus for 5.30am!! :o) but it's basically sorted!

Jesus, this is going to scary!

Thanks to Tom Green and PT for donating, again!

formula1fan

Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm

I just got the result back from a group project we had to do for one of the modules at uni. I got a 2:1! :D

starbugger1303
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Well done Formula!

Im feeling happy because, I've recently acquired the original 'Jeff Waynes Musical Version of the War of the Worlds' LP from 1978 and it's PC game from 1998.

Happy Stevie!

Jonny.F
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:05 pm

It's now easter and I'm off to Iceland tomorrow with school. I know close to no-one else going on the trip, which I'm not massively bothered about. Looking forward to all the photo opportunities and exploring the landscape I've heard so much about!

:)

Jem8472
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Sounds exciting! Make sure you take plenty of pics and post about it on here. I have always fancied going to Iceland but I dont think I could ever drag Carla there.

JayNemesis00

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Aaahhh. It's now holiday for me and earlier I went bowling with my friends. Looking forward to a nice lie-in!

djtruefitt

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:43 pm

<Insert generic Europa park message here>

SLC
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:39 pm

1) Easter holidays!
2) Local derby for my junior football team tomorrow
3) Orlando on Monday :)