UK theme parks from another point of view!

Craig

The "I feel happy" Topic

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:41 am

"James" wrote:
I've bought a 2002 Punto. :)

Awww my first car was a Punto. Needed two replacement clutches and a gearbox during it's hard life ferrying me all around the country pretty much every weekend. Still, working it all out it was a very cheap car to own considering the mileage I did in the thing!

Jem8472
TT Member
TT Member

Re: The "I feel happy" Topic

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Well I have just redone my insurance and it was just under £300 for the year. But I aint a teenager any more, and I have 6 years NCD :mrgreen:

James
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:59 pm

£300 seems like pocket money compared to the quotes I've been getting. :lol:

Highest quote so far is from Admiral at £6249. :shock: Although the thing that made me laugh is that after 15mins of talking on the phone they told me the price is that high as the company does not want young drivers with them so the prices are extortionate on purpose.

Lowest quote is from Tesco at £3121. I think I can get lower than that though as it is still a very high price. Trying Adrian Flux and i-Kube tomorrow and see what quotes they give me.

Anyway apart from the fun of car insurance got to see my baby cousin today. She's only 6 months old and sooo cute. I just love how a baby can dribble and everyone in the room goes "Awwww". :P

Rowe

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 pm

I love how a sizeable amount of biscuit-tea dipping can take out at least an inch of my tea!

That makes me happy.

Yay for mug cabinet!

That makes me happier.

Eeee, Lllllllllondon this coming weekend!

That makes me even happier.

:D

Moley

Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:48 am

The Lost Season 6 soundtrack is on Spotify.

Yes sod off this makes me happy. :P

iriderides101
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 am

I'm happy because i've just booked a holiday, finished exams and looking forward to next semester. Oh and i've sorted my financial situation, so all is good.

Bear

Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:48 am

With 54 days until Towers, it's hard not to experience absolute joy every so often! :D

Jem8472
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Got some more contact lenses with a new prescription, they are going to come in handy in Florida in 32 days :mrgreen: . But it did cost me £77 all together.

Rowe

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:14 pm

I feel like listing a few things here and there, that make me happy inc. a few events this year:

London coming up at the weekend, so woo!
Overly pleased by Epic Mickey.
Visiting Alton Towers for Feb Half Term!
Epic Mickey! AGAIN!

Dresses of the jumper kind.
Apricots. That's all.
Visiting Shropshire, aka Dave's home county before Feb Half Term.
Easter holiday in Switzerland, yeah!

Cheese

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:54 pm

There is much to be cheerful about over the next month or so :D .

• Llllllondon!
  • FHT meet. First time staying on resort, and my first rides in around three months. It's been too long...
  • Showing Rowe Shropshire for the first time before FHT.

DiogoJ42

Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:50 am

Bless, it's cute how you two are getting so excited about London. It's just a big town full of concrete and pigeon poo :P

Should be a fun day though :)

Jem8472
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:07 am

"DiogoJ42" wrote:
Bless, it's cute how you two are getting so excited about London. It's just a big town full of concrete and pigeon poo :P

Should be a fun day though :)

And pirates!

Moley

Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Following on from my previous reply to this topic, this makes me happy (and gives me goosebumps)

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mOnmsw9Iv0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mOnmsw9Iv0[/url]

Doopy Dan
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm in a good mood this evening, the combination of payday, friday, tonight's festivity and the meeting of a couple of gorgeous ladies later has put me in a rather good mood. :)

Ill probably be posting in the 'I feel down' topic tomorrow due to a raging hangover, lack of sleep and a busy day, oh well that's life!

James
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:10 am

Will be collecting my car today, happy because of that. :D

Not happy because I can't drive it for a week. It'll kill me walking past my car every morning this week. :(

Jem8472
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Have you got a decent insurance quote yet James?

James
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:02 pm

No sadly. The lowest quote has been £3100 for Adrian Flux so that'll be the one I'm going with. Have to wait a week to get money sorted though for insurance, so I've got a lovely car sitting outside my house that can't be driven for now.

fredward

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Got an Alienware TactX Headset!

My SkullCandy SkullCrushers got damaged ages ago, my mum randomly found the reseat, and apparently since Currys or PC-World no longer sell them I got the Alienware ones in exchange! Pretty good considering the Alienware ones are like £30 more than the skullcandy ones!

Although I must admit I miss listening to Death Metal through a sub-woofer 1cm away from my ear, but I'll probably get another set of SkullCrushers cheap off Amazon so no harm done! :D

EDIT: I know how your feeling James, I've recently bought a new motorcycle, haven't ridden it yet even though I bought it 2 weeks ago because i'm waiting for it to become restricted! you can always sit in the car and pretend your driving it! :P
Last edited by fredward on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jem8472
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:19 pm

only allowed 33hp then fredward?

Something that I like today is the fact that we have the I feel down and I feel happy thread and they are about the same size at the moment, I would have thought the I feel down topic would always be bigger than the happy topic!

Keep up the positive vibes people :D

fredward

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Yup, my bike at the momment is only around 40bhp and the 33bhp is only a minimal change to the perfomance and speed of the bike so I don't really see why it's necesery! Just another con the goverment enforces to get more money!

But the point is; it's a beutifull and lovely bike, is pretty much my dream bike at the momment! (not very often an 18 year old can get there dream vehicle choice!)

:D