UK theme parks from another point of view!

.Will

Re: English Football 2011/2012

Thu May 24, 2012 11:28 pm

I feel sorry for Terry Connor.

Such a nice bloke in way over his head with a shite team.

MatthewR1990
TT Member
TT Member

Fri May 25, 2012 1:37 am

.Will wrote:

Such a nice bloke in way over his head with a ice-creame team.

The scutty dingles deserve nothing better than terry Connor he shouldn't of accepted the job but he's a thick wolves fan that took it on regardless. He doesnt care about the team he cares about himself. As do all there Fans. And I hope they rot in the championship where they belong. But even still there precious wannabe fans will all claim how amazing there team is just because they've invested millions into players and there ground. When really there chairman is a delusional old man with deep pockets and an idiotic brain for a worthless team. And they think money is everything... When it clearly isn't.  COME ON YOU BAGGIES!! Little club + big fans = true passion.

Rant over.  :D
West Bromwich Albion until I die! I bleed blue and white.

Stelios7
TT Member
TT Member
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

Fri May 25, 2012 7:11 am

You could tell he would fail with the lack of enthusiasm in his appointment and looking at the success of Steve Kean anyway. That's why we went down with our heads held high... at Championship quality. Not league 1 quality, Wolves will continue to crumble. Mark my word.
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.

.Will

Fri May 25, 2012 3:10 pm

Matthewr1990 wrote:
.Will wrote:

The scutty dingles deserve nothing better than terry Connor he shouldn't of accepted the job but he's a thick wolves fan that took it on regardless. He doesnt care about the team he cares about himself. As do all there Fans. And I hope they rot in the championship where they belong. But even still there precious wannabe fans will all claim how amazing there team is just because they've invested millions into players and there ground. When really there chairman is a delusional old man with deep pockets and an idiotic brain for a worthless team. And they think money is everything... When it clearly isn't.  COME ON YOU BAGGIES!! Little club + big fans = true passion.

Your telling this to a Stoke fan, believe me I'm not the biggest Wolves fan, but TC has been at Wolves for years, he lives and breathes the club, problem is he's not a manager or anywhere near manager material, the position was forced upon him when no one else wanted the job.

It's hard to be enthusiastic about that, every team (even Championship ones) will invest millions in their team and the fans have been behind the club through out (unlike the Blackburn fans who are a joke!).

As for West Brom, they've had a very good season, I do wonder how they'll do without Roy.

Blaze

Fri May 25, 2012 4:14 pm

I feel sorry for Steve Kean

*Escapes thread*

MatthewR1990
TT Member
TT Member

Fri May 25, 2012 6:32 pm

.Will wrote:
Matthewr1990 wrote:
.Will wrote:

Your telling this to a Stoke fan, believe me I'm not the biggest Wolves fan, but TC has been at Wolves for years, he lives and breathes the club, problem is he's not a manager or anywhere near manager material, the position was forced upon him when no one else wanted the job.

It's hard to be enthusiastic about that, every team (even Championship ones) will invest millions in their team and the fans have been behind the club through out (unlike the Blackburn fans who are a joke!).

As for West Brom, they've had a very good season, I do wonder how they'll do without Roy.

I don't believe he was forced into it. And if he was such a fan would realise that there is no way in saving his team by taking the job. He should of passed the opportunity on.

West Brom? We have a lot of passion. We have great fans. We have a lot of good (not super) players who want to do well. We're great in the transfer market and we don't see ourselves as a big team (unlike wolves who think there up there with the city's and united's). We can only do what we can and we, as fans expect no more as long as theres passion in the game. Loosing Roy was heart breaking to us but we see this as an opportunity to move forward rather than backwards and who knows in a couple of years we could be playing for a Europa spot or even better. But if we don't do so well I will still adore my team and nothing can take that from me. But like I said we don't expect anything from west brom we get what we're given. And that my friend, is what separates us from any club on the premiership.

Not been following the Blackburn fan base much, they all running off now there relegated I'm guessing?
West Bromwich Albion until I die! I bleed blue and white.

Blaze

Fri May 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Happy Instanbul Day everyone! :D

Happy Rome '77 Day everyone! :D

.Will

Fri May 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Matthewr1990 wrote:
And that my friend, is what separates us from any club on the premiership.

Sounds like Everton to me. ;)

Blackburn fans were behind Kean when they were winning and calling for him to be sacked when they were losing.

Blaze wrote:
Happy Instanbul Day everyone! :D

Happy Rome '77 Day everyone! :D

Pick a number any number, square it, divide it by the original number and take away the original number and that'll tell you how much I care.

Blaze

Fri May 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Don't worry, the Six Nations will be soon, I'm sure Stoke are in with a shout.

.Will

Fri May 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Stop trolling, if you've got nothing good to say don't say it.

On sadder news, not sure if it's been posted but John Ruddy is out of the Euro squad.

Source.
Last edited by .Will on Fri May 25, 2012 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ritadz
TT Member
TT Member

Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm

.Will wrote:
Matthewr1990 wrote:
And that my friend, is what separates us from any club on the premiership.

Sounds like Everton to me. ;)

The only team that is different to any other is Stoke, in that they are the only team who tries to play rugby in a league that is intended for footballing sides only.

Stelios7
TT Member
TT Member
Location: Somewhere near Disney Land Stafford. I mean... err... Derbyshire.

Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Martinez becoming ever-closer to Liverpool's only hope currently. I honestly can't see him doing well. A year tops, maybe he could expand more with his resources so I'm sure the owners will give him time. Like Abramovich with Chelsea, Liverpool will take their time for success.

Quick... go for ANYONE else. I'd rather appoint a oldie alas to the fact that Liverpool desire a younger manager.
Officially, TTF's Only EasyJet founder.

.Will

Fri May 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Ritadz wrote:
The only team that is different to any other is Stoke, in that they are the only team who tries to play rugby in a league that is intended for footballing sides only.

Good God how original, seriously do you or Blaze actually talk about football or are you not happy unless you're in some sort of flame war with someone?

This topic has gone seriously down hill, it's populated by a deluded Liverpool follower who can quote any piece of Liverpool history to you but wasn't there to see any of it and you Adz who have 1st, 2nd, 3rd right the way up to 46th teams, honestly if you'd actually read mine or Matt's posts you'd understand the context.

:roll:

Ritadz
TT Member
TT Member

Fri May 25, 2012 11:16 pm

.Will wrote:
Ritadz wrote:

Good God how original, seriously do you or Blaze actually talk about football or are you not happy unless you're in some sort of flame war with someone?

This topic has gone seriously down hill, it's populated by a deluded Liverpool follower who can quote any piece of Liverpool history to you but wasn't there to see any of it and you Adz who have 1st, 2nd, 3rd right the way up to 46th teams, honestly if you'd actually read mine or Matt's posts you'd understand the context.

:roll:

:lol:

I support 2 clubs for 2 justifiable reasons. Lets have a look at the teams shall we?

Everton are one of the biggest and most successful teams in England with more league titles than Chelsea and Man City put together. On the other hand, Scunny are a team that have never been in the top flight and are a regional club, having only played abroad once in their 113 year history. Bit of a difference isn't there? If I claimed to support Everton and Liverpool or Scunny and Grimsby, then you could have grounds to moan. But you don't, so if your going to get so offended by my comments and call them "unorginal", can you at least make a valid comeback yourself please?
Last edited by Ritadz on Sat May 26, 2012 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

.Will

Sat May 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Good God what ice-cream, it's also not what you said last night so your trying to provoke a reaction. I really don't give a toss why you claim to support Everton or Striflehorpe (another misinterpretation), your spoiling for a fight by asking for a comeback, seriously I don't get "offended" I just thought you'd have more about you to maybe think up of something else that was posted one or two posts above you.

Well I guess I expect more, clearly I over estimated your understanding, it's not my fault you can't keep up or understand.

Edit, stupid swear filter. ;) 

Blaze

Sat May 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Jesus Christ, Will. "Didn't get offended"? You threw a tantrum because you got told Stoke play like a Rugby team.

Ritadz
TT Member
TT Member

Sat May 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Well you clearly do give a toss, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it.

.Will

Sat May 26, 2012 5:15 pm

I've not thrown a tantrum at all, you two have barged in (as you usually do) and turned the entire situation on it's head throwing something in that had nothing to do with what me and Matt were talking about.

I understand if you get defensive with other people posting in your little topic here but come on it's a joke an absolute joke.

Blaze

Sat May 26, 2012 5:18 pm

Will, who was it that took offence to me pointing out the anniversary of two European cup final victories? This is the football thread, not the private conversation with Matt thread.

Most people would have thrown in a 'History FC' shout in or something, and then joked about Everton's ground being made of wood or something, but no.

Ritadz
TT Member
TT Member

Sat May 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Blaze wrote:
joked about Everton's ground being made of wood or something, but no.

The Titanic = Steel

Noah's Ark = Wood.

;)