UK theme parks from another point of view!

 
Poison Tom 96

Forza

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:38 pm

I started this topic to see how much of TTF is interested and weather people would like a race :D

Thank You :D
 
Ritadz
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 1990
Joined: January 2010

Re: Forza

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 pm

I've got Forza 3 and like to think I'm quite good at it. :)
 
User avatar
RyanY
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 872
Joined: July 2011
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: Forza

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:42 pm

This is the only game that makes me want an Xbox again. But GT5 is better. :D
 
Poison Tom 96

Re: Forza

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:48 pm

ryanyoxall wrote:
This is the only game that makes me want an Xbox again. But GT5 is better. :D

Go and wash your mouth out. Forza 4 kills GT5 dead
 
User avatar
RyanY
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 872
Joined: July 2011
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: Forza

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:52 pm

GT5 is far better. Better controls, better graphics, more realistic, not sure about the amount of tracks but I would think theres more on GT5, better career mode and the list goes on. And I've been on both for the record.
 
Poison Tom 96

Re: Forza

Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:00 pm

ryanyoxall wrote:
GT5 is far better. Better controls, better graphics, more realistic, not sure about the amount of tracks but I would think theres more on GT5, better career mode and the list goes on. And I've been on both for the record.

we shall agree to disagree then. i have been on both as well.

Ritadz wrote:
I've got Forza 3 and like to think I'm quite good at it. :)

i have Forza 3.......My Xbox fell off and i caught it and then the disc decided to move. Epic Laserburn so it don't work
 
Ritadz
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 1990
Joined: January 2010

Re: Forza

Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:04 pm

I haven't played Forza for ages now. Infact haven't been on my Xbox for a about a fortnight.
 
Poison Tom 96

Re: Forza

Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Ritadz wrote:
I haven't played Forza for ages now. Infact haven't been on my Xbox for a about a fortnight.

I have just finished a Focus on Forza ready for an upcoming championship
 
BIan
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 571
Joined: January 2005

Re: Forza

Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:51 pm

If you want a realistic racing experience, look no further than www.iracing.com

Not the best graphics or biggest selection of cars and tracks compared to GT5 and Forza 4, but the simulation side is leap and bounds above GT5 and Forza 4.

Ian
 
User avatar
RustyRider
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 356
Joined: February 2011
Location: SWSM 157.00 miles from the towers

Re: Forza

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:09 am

I have a ps3 with gt5, but I still think forza 3 shits all over it to be honest.

Realistic? Bought an exsige and decided to take it for a whirl round laguna secs, only to find I'm getting masses of torque oversteer, yes, that's torque oversteer on THE best handling car in the world, but yet the same track with a rear wheel drive TVR Tuscan S, massive understeer! Plus let's face it, the graphics are pretty damn awful unless you buy one of only 200"premium" cars, the other 800 are imported from gt4 and look damn awful...

Even after all that forza wins hands down just for the unlimited possibilities to make your car(s) totally unique with 20 graphical layers.
Image
Ladies and Gentlemen, our first SuperHero TTFer :D - Magrathea.
 
Poison Tom 96

Re: Forza

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:27 pm

RustyRider wrote:
I have a ps3 with gt5, but I still think forza 3 shits all over it to be honest.

Realistic? Bought an exsige and decided to take it for a whirl round laguna secs, only to find I'm getting masses of torque oversteer, yes, that's torque oversteer on THE best handling car in the world, but yet the same track with a rear wheel drive TVR Tuscan S, massive understeer! Plus let's face it, the graphics are pretty damn awful unless you buy one of only 200"premium" cars, the other 800 are imported from gt4 and look damn awful...

Even after all that forza wins hands down just for the unlimited possibilities to make your car(s) totally unique with 20 graphical layers.

Totally agree!
On Forza 4 you can get even more layers (1000 on eachside!)
 
Poison Tom 96

Re: Forza

Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Pictures coming up ASAP for my Ford, Seat and Other random cars

EDIT:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Please comment on what might need improving :D
Last edited by Poison Tom 96 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
Alex.D
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 359
Joined: April 2012
Location: Somewhere where you're not!

Re: Forza

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 am

I cant see the images!
THE SWARM, oblivion,air,colossus.all epic.:D
Image
^Made by Lewis97
 
Poison Tom 96

Re: Forza

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:54 pm

When I get home more piccies are going up anyway

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
 
User avatar
TomahawkTom
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 71
Joined: April 2012

Re: Forza

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:14 am

I have forza 3 and 4. Gona ask is any one looking forward to forza horizon?
 
Poison Tom 96

Re: Forza

Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:49 am

I am unsure about Forza Horizon...........

I just hope they keep releasing DLC for Forza 4.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
 
User avatar
TomahawkTom
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 71
Joined: April 2012

Re: Forza

Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Yeah it seems to me a bit like Nfs the run. Looks like a gumball competition  :|
 
Poison Tom 96

Re: Forza

Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 pm

The run seems so unrealistic it is scary.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
 
User avatar
Doopy Dan
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 888
Joined: May 2003

Re: Forza

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:01 am

The new Forza looks like it could be good. Realistic driving simulation with an open world is a win imo.

Even though its not being devolped by Turn 10, but a company here in the UK, it was said at E3, that the same driving physics and graphics engine used in Forza 4, would be used. So we should still expect the cars to handle realisticly. Seeing as realistic driving is a major part of the Forza brand, I think they will pull it off well.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 82 guests