UK theme parks from another point of view!

ATJoseph
TT Member
TT Member

Re: When I grow up...

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:38 pm

First I want to get a job in the Cinema then move on to Alton Towers after that I want to work my way up in the theme park industry intill im either somewhere high up in Alton/Merlin or A Walt Disney Imagneer.

Mankey
TT Member
TT Member

Wed May 09, 2012 12:27 am

Those of you who know me know that I'm currently mid way through a music technology degree. I already teach drums to a handful of people as well as play in some rather stunning locations with the university's orchestras and bands. I'm currently in the process of getting into the sampling business and can see it being a massive opportunity in the future. If I don't get the job I'm already close to getting (spitfire audio engineer) I'm debating moving out to Germany to work for native instruments. Life is hideously stressful by mega exciting at the moment, I cannot wait to see it unfold!
Last edited by Mankey on Wed May 09, 2012 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
[b]Back from hibernation![b]

Alex.D
TT Member
TT Member

Sat May 12, 2012 3:27 pm

i want a job in engineering or a job at AT or thorpe park.or a rollercoaster designer.
THE SWARM, oblivion,air,colossus.all epic.:D
^Made by Lewis97

The Flash
TT Member
TT Member

Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Well first I want to get a small job in my town and save up to move to Staffordshire (any guesses why?). Then work at Alton Towers til I've got enough money to go to college. When I've got enough money, I'll move to truro. While I'm there I'm gonna meet my future wife and get a teaching degree thingy. Then I'll move back to Bude, work at my old school with my dad, get married on the beach and have kids. :)

Max

Mon May 14, 2012 9:34 pm

What I would love to do is work in Merlin Studios creative services, I just think it would be an amazing experience to design concepts of themed attractions and then maybe see your ideas put in place.  :D