UK theme parks from another point of view!

How do you define?

Poll runs till Sat Jun 16, 2057 1:24 am

Heterosexual - males
66 (42%)
Heterosexual - females
25 (16%)
Bi-sexual - male
9 (6%)
Bi-sexual - female
3 (2%)
Gay
36 (23%)
Lesbian
3 (2%)
Asexual
2 (1%)
Questioning
1 (1%)
Unsure
7 (4%)
Don't define
5 (3%)

Total votes: 157

Tom.B

Re: The big sexuality poll. 2013

Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Senator wrote:
xjoshdenx wrote:
21 and gay, been with my partner for 5 years. I remember when I was in school and college, people used the word gay a lot to describe things like "today's a gay day" and "your so gay". I didn't get offended at all.

There has only been 1 person who bullied me cos they believed in god. Got my own back by giving her a book made by Charles Darwin for Christmas. Safe to say I didn't hear anything from her again.

You my friend are a genius xD

Now that's good!

Danny
Contributor
Contributor

Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Straight 15 :)

RollercoasterGEEK100
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:55 pm

I've been hiding for quite some time now but I thought i'd finally come out yes I am gay (& proud) and also finally had the balls to tell my mum too a couple weeks ago!

Credit to NemesisRider

Altontowersbarlow
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:03 pm

RollercoasterGEEK100 wrote:
I've been hiding for quite some time now but I thought i'd finally come out yes I am gay (& proud) and also finally had the balls to tell my mum too a couple weeks ago!

Well done , what a fantastic thing to do. You are a brave person :)

Senator
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Aww well done!

Thanks NickiFan

Dom
Fabulous
Fabulous

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:45 pm

congratulations. coming out is probably one of the hardest things to do. you are now free from narnia so to speak.  :D

bensaund
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:33 am

Congratulations.

The main rule I have about coming out, even if you know somebody is gay and there are some people who are so gay but they don't know it or are not ready to come out. The rule is let them make up their own mind and come out in their own time. Give them support if they ask for it, but never start questioning them all the time or try and force them to come out.

I came out at the age of 21, I always knew I was gay but I was not ready to come out. Some people come out at school others later in life, it is all different for each and every one of us.
If you go down to the woods today

Heisenberg96
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Had a bi-curious phase recently...and came out of it straighter than I was before which is strange ahaha

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Bi-curious..

Dan
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

The big sexuality poll. 2013

Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:30 pm

26, straight male

zippy
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:57 am

31 year old Heterosexual male  :)

mrsmanics
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:22 pm

31 year old heterosexual female, here. 
"I'd love to stay here and be normal, but it's just so overrated..." ;)

bluesonichd
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:10 am

A big gay, but willing to convert  :P

RollercoasterGEEK100
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Can someone change my vote to gay please, thankyou

Credit to NemesisRider

NemeJaney
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:29 pm

I'm straight and one of my best friends, and another new friend of mine, are gay males (I got excited for them when they started dating). Gay males make good friends because it's good to have at least 1 friend of the opposite sex without the chance of them fancying you or anything. :D

Plus I'm a catholic who is FOR gay marriage (and many other things catholics are apparently against)!
Last edited by NemeJaney on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lee
Fabulous
Fabulous
Topic Author

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:32 am

NemesisJaney54 wrote:
Gay males make good friends because it's good to have at least 1 friend of the opposite sex without the chance of them fancying you or anything. :D

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, that is pretty patronising. You should be friends with someone because you like their company and their companionship, and not because they're gay and won't fancy you. By doing that, you're making their sexuality their prominent feature, which is wrong in itself.

It's why I resent the phrase 'Fag Hag!' I also really resent people who say 'Oh, you're gay right? I've always wanted a gay best friend!' Which is usually followed by them hugging or linking your arm, without permission to enter your personal space.

NickiFan
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Lee wrote:
NemesisJaney54 wrote:
Gay males make good friends because it's good to have at least 1 friend of the opposite sex without the chance of them fancying you or anything. :D

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, that is pretty patronising. You should be friends with someone because you like their company and their companionship, and not because they're gay and won't fancy you. By doing that, you're making their sexuality their prominent feature, which is wrong in itself.

It's why I resent the phrase 'Fag Hag!' I also really resent people who say 'Oh, you're gay right? I've always wanted a gay best friend!' Which is usually followed by them hugging or linking your arm, without permission to enter your personal space.

I get the 'gay best friend' thing, awkward thing is. I'm not gay.

NemeJaney
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Lee wrote:
NemesisJaney54 wrote:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any offence  :( In fact, I forget the sexuality 99% of the time and the friendships are completely based on, well, friendship and valuing each other.

Sorry again, I need to work on putting my opinion across in a less idiotic manner.  :ashamed: Please forgive me!