Hello. I am not going to tell you all of my story as it isn't great:/
Recently I started self harming and I found something called 'The butterfly project'.
Most people don't know about it so I am here to spread the amazing project.
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.
here is mine:
my butterfly (I look a mess)
So please help and draw a butterfly...
Also could you post pictures, I need help through this and i'd love it if you could help me...
Thank you so much.