UK theme parks from another point of view!

DoubleOh7
TT Member
TT Member

Re: What car do you own?

Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Just a little peugeot 107 as a run around and did my licence last year to drive my horsebox too so Im officially a girly trucker haha!

iriderides101
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Got a 13 plate new clio, love this thing, so glad i waited and didn't go for the old shape

lindsay.j.chant
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Since the KA finally got written off (still waiting for the official offer in writing, but been told by insurers) I now drive a 10-plate Mercedes A-Class. I am in love with my new car, but it's not going to stop me looking at trading it in 4 years down the line for a (hopefully) brand new A-Class. :D
Our goal in life is to overcome obstacles placed in our way without destroying them, so that those who follow us may share in our triumphs.

Danny

Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:18 pm

I imagine many of you have possibly seen my beauty parked up near the Alton Towers Hotel. So now, you can put a forum name to the car ;)

Emma
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:28 pm

I used to have an old P reg black KA, but it basically died so now I am the proud owner of an 11 plate Ford KA Grand Prix... It's bright red with a white stripe, such a beaut!
Credit to Lewis97

When words mean nothing , I go La La La

gringosteve
TT Member
TT Member

What car do you own?

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:19 pm

MatthewR1990 wrote:
. It beats all the little sporty hatchbacks like the fiesta ST's and corsa VXR's no problem. It beat an Ibiza the other day but couldn't tell what engine it was)

Megan's are a good car, nice choice. The corsa vxr is a fair bit more powerful, and lighter so you must drive your Megane like Vin Diesel :)

DLD
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:32 am

1 litre 2002 Nissan Micra. She's made the 340 mile round trip to AT 3 times now  :lol:

MatthewR1990
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:52 am

gringosteve wrote:
MatthewR1990 wrote:
. It beats all the little sporty hatchbacks like the fiesta ST's and corsa VXR's no problem. It beat an Ibiza the other day but couldn't tell what engine it was)

Megan's are a good car, nice choice. The corsa vxr is a fair bit more powerful, and lighter so you must drive your Megane like Vin Diesel :)

I don't unless a gangster chav, mommies boy pulls up next to me thinking he's got one one me because I drive a family hatchback lmao. My car has no engine markings so just looks like a casual family car. Little do they know I have the VVT haha. Always enjoy the look on their faces when they get beat lmao.
West Bromwich Albion until I die! I bleed blue and white.

Mulcracker
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 pm

A 1.0 litre 51 reg VW Polo, not too shabby for a first car, insurance is around two grand even with a box fitted  :|

Louise
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:06 pm

I own a 2009 Renault Clio  :)

Not very exciting but it's been a good car. Since it's the second Clio I've had, I might opt for something a bit different next time!