UK theme parks from another point of view!

TheBoyWithOneEye
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Lewis97's Custom Signatures

Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:25 pm

OOOOHHHHH! could i have an oblivion one that is a gif and says Dont.....Look.....Down1 and changes each slide? that would be nice :)

lewis97
Team TTSP
Team TTSP
Topic Author

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:03 pm

NINJAwarrior360 wrote:
Hey any chance of a gif! Color scheme black and yellow (some red). Containing Ninja's, The swarm and The smiler! And NINJAwarrior360, thanks in advance! 

Edit: a bit greedy but could i have a square still for my avatar! if not thats fine! same sort of stuff!

This topic is requests for signatures only really, but when I come round to doing yours I will decide whether an avatar is possible and PM you with further information.

Richardio123
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Oooh Lewis I do like your signatures!! you making them in flash, fireworks or photoshops or neither

I rushed my signature at 2 in the morning !
Signature Pending.. ;D

lewis97
Team TTSP
Team TTSP
Topic Author

Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Richardio123 wrote:
Oooh Lewis I do like your signatures!! you making them in flash, fireworks or photoshops or neither

I rushed my signature at 2 in the morning !

I use Serif DrawPlus X5 because, as said before, I've had to use it at school for the past 5 years, so I know my way around it reasonably well.

Danny
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Who are you up to?

lewis97
Team TTSP
Team TTSP
Topic Author

Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:31 pm

danny.g97 wrote:
Who are you up to?

I have just started Maseyg123's, and get through them at about 2/3 a day, so use that as a guide for how long you'll have to wait.

Phild94
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Ok,

Not too sure how close you could do this as mine is gonna be a pain to ask for and explain but here goes :D

I'd like 1 half to be a Nemesiss train flying in from one side of the sig, a smiler train from the other side, but with elements of each on either side, e.g tentacles around Smiler track and possibly some swirls on the nemesis side (on the creatures eyes or something)

Then with the Smiler alton towers logo in the centre with the sub terra style tentacles around the edge of it :D and it'd be great if you could throw my name in there somewhere :D

But w.e you can produce would be great... Even if it was just one half e.g the smiler with the nemmy tentacles around the track :D

Thanks in advance, oh and pm me if you want to know anything else of course

EDIT: I hope I'm not asking for too much :/ SORRY :D

Credit to Lewis97 for the fantastic signature :D

TheBoyWithOneEye
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Wow thank you so much for mine! it is so cool! i couldnt ask for anything more :)

Danny
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Thank you so much for my signature I love it! On tiny pic what size do you change it to for a sig? Thanks :)

lewis97
Team TTSP
Team TTSP
Topic Author

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 pm

danny.g97 wrote:
Thank you so much for my signature I love it! On tiny pic what size do you change it to for a sig? Thanks :)

I'm not familiar with tinypic, but you shouldn't need to change its size. I have made it a suitable size whilst designing it. Just upload, and the [img] link to it in your signature.

panther470
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:39 pm

request personal sig black and gold are good for me as colors but leave the artwork to you mate cheers
big thanks to lewis 97

Martin
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi Lewis97
If your still doing the signatures would you please do me a Wilson10 has been mar aliased based around The SMiler.
Thanks in advance :D
BOW TIES ARE COOL!

JammyBand
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Hello there! Can I have a gif that says 'The.Creature.Has.Awoken.' (Each word appearing after a second or something. This has the nemesis coaster as the backround. ) Then it changes slide (has the nemesis creature eye above the station as the backround), with the logo 'nemesis', and a line/scratch through it, with 'JammyBand' written next to it.  :D  Yes, I am the creature which has been awoken.  :shock:  I appreciate this could take a while, I really don't mind how long it will be until its done.  :) Thanks loads Lewis!!!  ;)

panther470
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:34 pm

love it lewis thanks a lot my friend putting it on both laptops at the min email me your address and il send you some us theme park goodies :)
big thanks to lewis 97

Tom.B

Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:23 pm

how do i have an image for my signature?

Kirsty25

Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Tommo23 wrote:

go into your profile by clicking on your name at the top of the page in the header banner. on there click on edit profile and you will see signature, as long as the image is loaded to a photo hosting site like tinypic or photobucket you then use the [img][/img code (click on the icon on the second row beneath B) and insert the link :)

lewis97
Team TTSP
Team TTSP
Topic Author

Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:44 pm

NINJAwarrior360 wrote:

My picsolve account is being weird and wont let me set this as my avatar, but thanks anyway (will keep trying)

All you should have to do is upload the image to picsolve and then get its URL, then on your TT Profile Settings page, in the avatar section, just select 'Specify avatar by URL'. Alternatively, you can just upload it from your computer, as that is also an option.

panther470 wrote:
love it lewis thanks a lot my friend putting it on both laptops at the min email me your address and il send you some us theme park goodies :)

I honestly don't think that's necessary, I don't expect anything in return, but of course I appreciate the gratitude. And to be honest, I doubt my parents would be very pleased if I gave our address out, as much as I trust you. But anyway, I'm glad you're pleased with! :D

Tommo23 wrote:

If you're wondering how to, then Kirsty's covered that, but if you mean how do you request for me to make you one, then please see the first post is this topic and all details are covered in there!
Last edited by lewis97 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RITA123
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Hey Lewis97, Please can I have a Rita/Stealth Sig with my name on it. Thanks :D

Credit to Lewis97

Martin
TT Member
TT Member

Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi Lewis97
Thanks for the signature
Credit to you dude
BOW TIES ARE COOL!

Jack
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:07 pm

NemesisBrother123 (my bro) would like a sig of a minecraft pig, blivvy and the smiler and his name :) thanks again lewis (dylan don't like posting, soo)