UK theme parks from another point of view!

Martin
Contributor
Contributor
Topic Author

Summer Holidays

Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:23 pm

With the summer holidays fast approaching I thought it would be nice to share what everyone has planned.
So here goes.
Well unforunately/ fortunately depends how you look at it.
My partner and I have already had our main holiday.
We went to Orlando for 2 week at the beginning of May. But we still have plans.
Went to Alton on the 2nd of June and we are returning again this Sunday to celebrate my birthday(44)
We then have a 2 day break at Thorpe Park booked in mid August. This will be a first time visit for us and I can't wait.
After that its back to Alton Towers on the 10th of September with our Sun free tickets.
And after all that we are going to Gran Canaria for a week in mid September.
So lots to look forward to for us. :lol:
BOW TIES ARE COOL!

TomL
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Summer Holidays

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Nope... just moping around sheltering from the snow which is inevitably going to fall! Maths past papers too :/ Although it is my birthday on the 2nd Aug and I cant wait for the Sizzler meet!

Kirsty25
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Just celebrating my birthday on 26th July and possibly the sizzler on 27th other than that, no discernible plans aside from working!

Michelle
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Summer Holidays

Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:24 pm

I will mostly be working, though I have plans for a few festivals including Edinburgh fringe during my time off and I can't wait :-) day trips to Blackpool and Alton as standard too of course :-)

lucy2244
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Nothing really :( I'm determined on going out every single day this year- and going to AT at least once a week sounds like a plan :D
Thanks to Lewis97 :)

Luce
Contributor
Contributor

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:11 am

I'll be working too and have nothing really planned either apart from some day trips and the Sizzler meet :D

Considering a mini break for the August bank holiday but not sure where yet and once September arrives I've got a few ideas for a theme park trip :)

Kimberley
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:30 pm

I will be coming to the Summer Sizzler - my first meet :D Apart from that, I'll continue doing my voluntary placement & might be going abroad in August :)
Thanks to Danny for the signature (:

lindsay.j.chant
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Well, I'm on holiday near Seville right now. Though there was a point yesterday where I didn't think I was going to get beyond Paris.
But besides this week's holiday, I have the Summer Sizzler and a weeks holiday in Beadnell in September to look forwards to. Those aside, lots and lots of work.
Our goal in life is to overcome obstacles placed in our way without destroying them, so that those who follow us may share in our triumphs.

Lee
Fabulous
Fabulous

Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:26 am

I'm off to Bulgaria a week Sunday for a week, and then Crete for a week in September. Exciting :) Of course, there's the Sizzler too ;)

Otherwise, my job carries on as usual during summer :lol: