UK theme parks from another point of view!

sku11dude123
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Argument With A Best Friend

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:26 pm

I have got into an a argument with one of my friends today. I was very stressful and hard t deal with... We kinda started insulting each other sometime in the conversation and started to get really annoyed with 1 another, It's kinda made me feel quite ill and sad alot...

I dont know if I'm gonna be like this for next week or 2 because I'm scheduled to see a doctor who knows how to put a SMILE back on someone's face... (Certainly not hinting at anything here)

Danny

Re: Argument With A Best Friend

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:48 pm

You can't be best friends with anyone without one or two arguments along the way, it's a common rule in life! You'll both have made up and be friends again before you know it :)

Kirsty25
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:18 pm

I have to say I agree with Danny, friends do fall out, call each other names and argue, that is part of life... in fact I had a major argument in the centre of Paris with my best friend and I walked off on my own and got half lost... so it is commonplace :)

Ladyofthelake
Team Admin
Team Admin

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Try not to worry too much. As the others have said, all friends have their arguments from time to time. You don't know if anything else had happened to your friend before that affected their mood.
I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll forget all about it. :)

sku11dude123
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:40 pm

We haven't forgotten about it. I ended up having to block communications with her and stop her from talking to me because it got that bad....

JammyBand
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Well, don't let one person put you down. I have sometimes had this feeling where you dread seeing somebody the next day because of something that happened, and I have found that as long as you don't think about it, you will be so much happier. Thinking about it and thinking about what it is going to be like seeing them again makes it much worse and awkward when the time comes for you two to get over it.Look at the good things in life and find out what you enjoy doing. I really enjoy reading, so for me, i would find a good book and get into it. Understand yourself and use that knowledge to keep yourself happy. Also, smile to the others around you. They will smile back, which will in turn make you happy, making you smile, making others smile and the sequence goes on... Have fun!