- When some(certainly not all) non-enthusiasts get their facts wrong: ''OMG I love the Stealth at Alton World of Adventures''
- Seeing my friends/family being treated badly. If I'm the victim, I don't care anywhere near as much.
- Them Ropers
- Bodyboarders who think they're surfers and invade the officially marked surfing areas. Other bodyboarders are great though
- People who take excessive numbers of unnecessary selfies on Facebook. There are better ways of getting attention.
- Queue-jumpers/smokers/general troublemakers in queues
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, prejudice, negative stereotyping/generalisations etc.
- People who wolf whistle at you from their cars when you are wearing decent jeans and a loose, modest t-shirt with no makeup or anything.
Other than those, life is fairly tolerable