Ok, I can have a crack at a few of these, I think
1)The phone guy is a previous employee of the company, probably back from when the pizzeria was open. Im pretty sure the phone guy hints that he had been stuffed into a suit in one of his calls, not 100% though. However, there is also speculation that he is either of Freddy or the Killer-personally I believe it is the first, hence why Freddy is properly smart, whereas the others arent as good at catching the guard.
2) idk, ill watch the vid when I can
3) ah, the puppet/marionette idea. I guess there are a lot of possibilities- is it the victim of the bite of 87, or one of the 5 children? As im sure you know, the minigame "give gifts/give life" implies that he is a sentient being. Personally I have never seen him, but that doesnt mean I have an invalid viewpoint
4)again idk...for the kicks? I dont buy that Mike is an FBI agent at all, or one of the victims of the place. He is just doing what he has to for momey imo
5)I guess we will find out shortly!
6)nice meaty one now. I like the idea that Mike did it, hence the constant "its me" that appears several time in the game. However, Mike wouldnt then stay unless he was looking for something else to blame- the anamatronics.
7) Fritz Smith is the third worker- he comes before the second game if you believe the phone man did legitimately work there. Fritz's paycheck says employee #3 - or am I getting comfused and FNAF 1 comes after 2?
8)I havent seen any of the three screens myself, but I agree with the idea that the Endoskeleton is the removed internal workings of the Golden Freddy suit, which is always slumped over. Dark Freddie- is that the one in the spare parts room? Not 100%. Shadow Bonnie in my eyes isnt Bonnie at all, although I would have to lolk at an image again.
9)What do you mean, old Bonnie's face? Is the weird faceless one Bonnie?
10) I think Freddy. The sign with rules on it states that the kid shouldn't touch Freddie, but can touch the others? Logic=stupid. What other reason is there to avoid Freddy?
11)The lock-up runs on petrol electricity generstors that run on a limited supply of fuel...? That is the only real reason I can give
12)Some do and some dont, in my eyes. Foxy? He is there to help, that is why A) he is seperate from the others (if they have sentient thought and he was defending the guard, he would be excluded) and B)Never actually attacks the watchman like the others in the first edition. Idk what happens in the second tbh though. Although he still doesnt attack the same way. I also believe Mangle is a good guy. His staticy voice says "10-1" at the end of his transmission thing (seen on a youtube video), which means "bad connection" in police codes in America. He is trying to call the police, to save Jeremy? Also, he is, well, mangled (doesnt take a genius to work out why he is called Mangle), which could have been the other anamatronics trying to stop him helping Jeremy
13) Do they necessarily want to kill the protagonist? Or do they really just want to fix the thing that they think should be in a mask?
Id also like to add a few questions myself
14) who is the purple man?
15) could the "hide and seek" theory be correct?
16) what is the purpose of the Golden Freddy?
17) why does Chica (or whoever) move the third paper figure?
18) why does balloon boy summon Foxy instead of attacking himself?
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!