UK theme parks from another point of view!

JustWill
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Five Nights At Freddy's

Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Also known as,
~That New Scary Game With The Jumpscares
~That Thing That Pewdiepie And Markiplier Scream About
~That Game (With Minecraft) That's Still Exploding Over YouTube
~That Game The Cute Bunny/Duck/Fox/Bear Thing

As Most Of You Can Probably See By My Avatar, I Like This Game And The Fanbase (Rumors, Storyline ETC) And HAVE Played, But What Do You Think?

Feel Free To Discuss FNAF1 & 2 In Here, PLEASE SPECIFY THOUGH!

(not advertising, but if you want to try the game(s) then here is a link to the creator's website where you can try the game (although I bet most of you will have already played)- http://www.scottgames.com/ or if you want to play on your tablet: then type 'Five Nights At Freddy's' or 'Five Nights At Freddy's 2' into the search box of the app store/google play etc)

NemesisRider
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Five Nights At Freddy's

Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:10 pm

I must admit, I love this game. Or the concept and backstory at least.

I mean, I've even gone to the extent of building a minecraft hunger games on this topic, and the backstory intrigues me.

TMIwill, who do you think is responsible for the Bite of 87?

JustWill
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:21 pm

Mangle or Foxy
Because of the way their mouths open- as if to bite when they jumpscare you.
Probably Mangle, as it is thought that the bite of 87 happened in between night 6 & 7 of the second game, foxy would not have been around the kids or staff that day- let alone even turned on.

So, probably Mangle. Wow I'm a fan of this game :lol .

NemesisRider
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Also, to add to that, at the end of the game it says that the toy animatronics will be scrapped and the old ones kept in the hope of a new restaurant opening.

However, I think that the Bite happened on the 5th night because on the 6th night you are informed that the restaurant is shut. Therefore it happened before night 6.

You're not the only one Will :lol

JustWill
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:56 pm

yes.. but in night 7 you play as a different security guard ;)

NemesisRider
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Yes you do. It's still Jeremy Fitzgerald on Night 6. Still, you are told that "Didn't you get the memo? The restaurant is shut, or at least temporarily" (ish).

I believe the bite is what causes the restaurant to shut.

JustWill
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:08 pm

the bite happened between Night 6 and 7, in the day as Jeremy was a a security guards- he had to stay close to the animatronics and the theory is that one of the animatronics bit him.
And yes, that was when the restaurant closed.

NemesisRider
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Yeah, night 7 he was watching the animatronics during the day at a birthday party.

I don't think it was a guard that was bitten, I think it was a kid TBH. It was the frontal lobe that was bitten off.

I still think it was night 5.

JustWill
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:50 pm

That's fine: there are plenty of other topics we can talk about:
•Who is phone guy?
•Why is there an 8th night- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnWEZHpwUVw?
•Who controls the puppet?
•Why the HECK does Jeremy/Mike come back to this job?
•Will FNAF3 be another prequel or sequel?
•Who killed the children?
•Who is Fritz Smith?
•Who is Dark Freddy/ Shadow Bonnie/ The Endoskeleton?
•Where is old Bonnie's face?
•Who was the victim/perpetrator of the bit of '87?
•(FNAF 1) Why the heck is there a power limit (in reality)?
•Are the animatronic really the bad guys?
•Why do they want to kill you?

~~This Game Is Honestly Unsolvable!~~

EDIT---
I THINK I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!
In between night 4 and 6 was when the children were killed
In between night 6 and 7 because the animatronics were acting up then they bit someone (still unnamed)

TheBeast
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:32 pm

Ok, I can have a crack at a few of these, I think

1)The phone guy is a previous employee of the company, probably back from when the pizzeria was open. Im pretty sure the phone guy hints that he had been stuffed into a suit in one of his calls, not 100% though. However, there is also speculation that he is either of Freddy or the Killer-personally I believe it is the first, hence why Freddy is properly smart, whereas the others arent as good at catching the guard.

2) idk, ill watch the vid when I can

3) ah, the puppet/marionette idea. I guess there are a lot of possibilities- is it the victim of the bite of 87, or one of the 5 children? As im sure you know, the minigame "give gifts/give life" implies that he is a sentient being. Personally I have never seen him, but that doesnt mean I have an invalid viewpoint

4)again idk...for the kicks? I dont buy that Mike is an FBI agent at all, or one of the victims of the place. He is just doing what he has to for momey imo

5)I guess we will find out shortly!

6)nice meaty one now. I like the idea that Mike did it, hence the constant "its me" that appears several time in the game. However, Mike wouldnt then stay unless he was looking for something else to blame- the anamatronics.

7) Fritz Smith is the third worker- he comes before the second game if you believe the phone man did legitimately work there. Fritz's paycheck says employee #3 - or am I getting comfused and FNAF 1 comes after 2?

8)I havent seen any of the three screens myself, but I agree with the idea that the Endoskeleton is the removed internal workings of the Golden Freddy suit, which is always slumped over. Dark Freddie- is that the one in the spare parts room? Not 100%. Shadow Bonnie in my eyes isnt Bonnie at all, although I would have to lolk at an image again.

9)What do you mean, old Bonnie's face? Is the weird faceless one Bonnie?

10) I think Freddy. The sign with rules on it states that the kid shouldn't touch Freddie, but can touch the others? Logic=stupid. What other reason is there to avoid Freddy?

11)The lock-up runs on petrol electricity generstors that run on a limited supply of fuel...? That is the only real reason I can give

12)Some do and some dont, in my eyes. Foxy? He is there to help, that is why A) he is seperate from the others (if they have sentient thought and he was defending the guard, he would be excluded) and B)Never actually attacks the watchman like the others in the first edition. Idk what happens in the second tbh though. Although he still doesnt attack the same way. I also believe Mangle is a good guy. His staticy voice says "10-1" at the end of his transmission thing (seen on a youtube video), which means "bad connection" in police codes in America. He is trying to call the police, to save Jeremy? Also, he is, well, mangled (doesnt take a genius to work out why he is called Mangle), which could have been the other anamatronics trying to stop him helping Jeremy

13) Do they necessarily want to kill the protagonist? Or do they really just want to fix the thing that they think should be in a mask?

Id also like to add a few questions myself

14) who is the purple man?
15) could the "hide and seek" theory be correct?
16) what is the purpose of the Golden Freddy?
17) why does Chica (or whoever) move the third paper figure?
18) why does balloon boy summon Foxy instead of attacking himself?
Credit to NemesisRider for an amazing signature!

George B
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:47 pm

14) I believe that the purple man is the one who works on 7th night of FNAF2. On one of the mini games, he attacks Freddy, and he has some kind of tazer. I believe this is the device that enables him to adjust the settings of the anamatronics. This goes hand in hand with my theory that the 7th night takes place before the 1st night.
There is also an argument that he is the phone guy.

15) Might be

16) There are two main arguments when it comes to Golden freddy. 1) He is a figment of your imagination. 2) He is the empty suit that the killer used when he lured the children into the back to kill them. The second is more plausible because on the second game, the phone guy says how 'somebody got into the back, there was a suit that noone used, a yellow one, and they used it'

17) No Idea

18) Balloon boy might be a hallucination

Thanks to NemesisRider for the signature

TheBeast
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:24 am

Doesn't the object look surprisingly similar to a phone? And the peculiar Purple Freddy could be a clue- what do you make of that?

Fair point about the golden Freddy, it also expclaims the endoskeleton. I really want to see the endoskeleton tbh

No offense but "hallucination" is a bit random in my eyes- i dont think Scott would do it either. I just think it's a little illogical that that particular character is a hallucination. Also, there is an image of him in the trailer for FNAF 3

Will there only be the Golden Bonnie on the FNAF 3? Would it even be worth playing if that's the case? Discuss :)

George B
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:39 am

Of course it's going to be worth playing, it's FNAF3!

Thanks to NemesisRider for the signature

TheBeast
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:04 am

Point taken- but only one anamatronic? Seriously?

JustWill
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:37 am

I hope there's more than one animatronic. I'm too excited for the game for it too be so easy ;)

TheBeast
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Haha I agree. The box seems interesting- could the Golden Bonnie be a sort of superanamatronic?

JustWill
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:40 pm

Im sure it's not golden bonnie

TheBeast
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Well, you were correct. But Springtrap is a nightmare, even though he is alone ;)

The big question has now got to be IS THIS THE END?

Go on, im curious too see your views

Morgan
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:00 am

I hope it is. Before you know it, FNaF will get old and repetitive

TheBeast
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Ouch really? Id say that FNAF 3 wasnt at all similar to the others, with the vents and the increased amount of hallucinations