UK theme parks from another point of view!

Owen
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Halloween Horror Maze & Music Festival Project

Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Hello, I am currently working on a project to create a book based on a Halloween maze & music festival. I need some research from the general target audience in what sort of mazes (IP or not) and music acts they would hypothetically like to see. Let your imagination run wild and thank you in advance for any help!

Jack
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Halloween Horror Maze & Music Festival Project

Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:48 pm

Russkaja, Gojira, Alestorm, Megadeth, Opeth, Killswitch Engage, Steel Panther and Aerosmith are the more interesting acts I could think of :lol

In terms of maze themes, I'm not too good with it, but I'd enjoy something similar to the theme of Se7en that was at Fright Nights a few years ago, Chop Shop at ShocktoberFest I find to be a very interesting theme as well :)

Stan.H
TT Member
TT Member

Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:21 pm

I'd say music wise, probably Beyonce, Coldplay, Muse, Drake, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Sia, Calvin Harris, Avicii, The Rolling Stones & The Stone Roses.

Then scare maze wise, a good mixture of ip and originals. I'd definitely love 25 years of Monster & Mayhem to appear as well as Carnival Of Screams!

Hope this helps!

Owen
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:05 pm

Thought this could become a little game where clues will be posted to this topic and members have to guess the maze themes! It would also really be appreciated to have some feedback on the maze themes!

I'll give you the first maze and the clue for the next one now...

Now you see what I see... Explore the world as notorious murderer Daxter Copper sees it as you try to escape his many methods of torture, can you handle the brain melting black and white atmosphere or will you fall victim to his sick games?

Rated 3/5 for scares.

Clue for the next maze...

"They hide in the rainforest at night, they stall your every move now their slumber has been disturbed by the voodoo witch..."

Cobby
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:21 pm

Clue for the next maze...

"They hide in the rainforest at night, they stall your every move now their slumber has been disturbed by the voodoo witch..."

I like the sound of that and I could imagine it fitting at Thorpe somewhere near I'm a celeb