UK theme parks from another point of view!

 
User avatar
Stan.H
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 1115
Joined: January 2015
Location: feeding the flames

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:54 pm

Justin wrote:
Stan.H wrote:
Yeah they are, the tracks called "Bestest in the Barn" I believe.


That is the one I couldn't remember. To me, that is the one which screams out CBeebies purely for Ents dancing along to it one year. It actually is one of my favourite moments at Alton ever.

Strangely enough, same here! When I wrote the original post this was the main song I wanted to know the name off - mainly as it’s been in my head all season and I didn’t want to wait all closed season to Shazam it at a later point. But that track does scream Cbeebies Land for me and I did love a bit of Charlie & Lola too! :)
Image
 
User avatar
Justin
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posts: 2717
Joined: April 2014
Location: TTSP Forum
Contact:

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:24 pm

I have a video of the CBeebies Ents team dancing to this a couple of years back. One of my favourite Alton Towers moments ever!
Image
Image
 
Nickolai
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 502
Joined: July 2016
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:32 pm

I know this is not exact audio, however Coastervideos have released a video showcasing Wicker Man from a brand new perspective! But also the fact that in the background you can hear some unreleased Wicker Man sound effects as well as a brief moment of ambient audio from the preshow too.

Image
Formally Smiler313
 
User avatar
Justin
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posts: 2717
Joined: April 2014
Location: TTSP Forum
Contact:

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:51 pm

That is a really cool video. Love it!
Image
Image
 
User avatar
AltonOperator
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 353
Joined: March 2017
Location: Exactly 65.38 miles from Nemesis' entrance

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Not sure if this has been on here before but I'll post it again anyway.
The Hex theme is available as piano sheet music. It was transcribed by ear by Alastair Adams so is not my work. I took his sheet music and turned it into a musescore file if any of you use that. I also made a couple of minor changes where I saw and could fix slight mistakes. The piece makes great use of triplets but I feel there must be a key signature missing somewhere from the amount of flats used. I know the ending sounds a bit dodgy but that's what the pdf I have said was correct.

Video
Original Notation
My Musescore file
Image
Image
Thanks Jack
 
Nutty Man
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 101
Joined: December 2017
Location: Somewhere

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:13 pm

AltonOperator wrote:
Not sure if this has been on here before but I'll post it again anyway.
The Hex theme is available as piano sheet music. It was transcribed by ear by Alastair Adams so is not my work. I took his sheet music and turned it into a musescore file if any of you use that. I also made a couple of minor changes where I saw and could fix slight mistakes. The piece makes great use of triplets but I feel there must be a key signature missing somewhere from the amount of flats used. I know the ending sounds a bit dodgy but that's what the pdf I have said was correct.

Video
Original Notation
My Musescore file

I remember learning this a while back as well as a few others, from a towers street page if anyone is interested:
https://towersstreet.com/talk/threads/t ... thread.30/
(P.S. hi again)
Image
Complete credit goes to the bubbleboi
 
Loakin
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 48
Joined: October 2017
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:46 pm

Does anyone have Galactica's full soundtrack, or at least the in the hall of the mountain king part of the soundtrack.
Image
 
User avatar
Cobby
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 114
Joined: February 2014
Location: The Twilight Zone

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Loakin wrote:
Does anyone have Galactica's full soundtrack, or at least the in the hall of the mountain king part of the soundtrack.

This isn't the best quality recording of it but as far as I know it's the full soundtrack. The in the hall of the mountain king part is around the 13:40 mark
Image
 
Nickolai
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 502
Joined: July 2016
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Fri May 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Check this out...
Image
Formally Smiler313
 
aps00
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 4
Joined: May 2019

Re: Alton Towers Resort -Music and Videos

Mon May 20, 2019 7:32 pm

Does anyone know where I can find the full 25 minute theme for Spinball Whizzer?
I've been looking for ages and I can't find anything. The best I've found is the extended version uploaded by Theme Park Music Looped on YouTube but it's only a 7 minute recording.

I can remember hearing the full version a couple years back on YouTube but it seems to be gone now :(
 
User avatar
MakoMania
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 1609
Joined: February 2015
Location: Who knows?

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Mon May 20, 2019 11:30 pm

I have a 16 minute Spinball extract on my phone, not the full 25 mins though. It's a recording I pulled from youtube a couple of years back.
Image
Thanks to Nemesis Rider for the signature!

SeaWorld has rescued over 33,000 animals in need!
 
aps00
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 4
Joined: May 2019

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Tue May 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Is there any chance you could send it to me?
I never get chance to do that stuff when I'm there
 
User avatar
ThemeParkML
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 3
Joined: December 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Alton Towers Resort -Music and Videos

Tue May 21, 2019 9:55 pm

aps00 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find the full 25 minute theme for Spinball Whizzer?
I've been looking for ages and I can't find anything. The best I've found is the extended version uploaded by Theme Park Music Looped on YouTube but it's only a 7 minute recording.

I can remember hearing the full version a couple years back on YouTube but it seems to be gone now :(

Hi there,
We do have a 15 minute recording of the Spinball Whizzer soundtrack and we are planning to upload it soon.
We might try to also get a recording of the full soundtrack when we next visit Alton Towers again soon.
Theme Park Music Looped
Looping Your Favourite Theme Park Music
_____________________________________________
https://www.youtube.com/ThemeParkMusicLooped

Image
 
aps00
TT Member
TT Member
Posts: 4
Joined: May 2019

Re: Alton Towers Resort -Music and Videos

Wed May 22, 2019 5:39 pm

ThemeParkML wrote:
aps00 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find the full 25 minute theme for Spinball Whizzer?
I've been looking for ages and I can't find anything. The best I've found is the extended version uploaded by Theme Park Music Looped on YouTube but it's only a 7 minute recording.

I can remember hearing the full version a couple years back on YouTube but it seems to be gone now :(

Hi there,
We do have a 15 minute recording of the Spinball Whizzer soundtrack and we are planning to upload it soon.
We might try to also get a recording of the full soundtrack when we next visit Alton Towers again soon.


Ah cool. Thank you!!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 124 guests