UK theme parks from another point of view!

Dan
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Re: Alton Towers Resort - Music and Videos

Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:59 am

Thanks for sharing those links Morgan :)

I do like the piece of The Attic music. Having done the maze, it fits very well with the section that it covers.

Liam.W
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:04 pm

Omg you don't understand how long i've been trying to find official Freak Show audio YEESSSSSS!!!!!
Ride count since the beginning of 2015: 1828!
Ride count 2020: 55!
Cred count: 97!

Smiling.Always
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:58 pm

I don't suppose anyone has a video or audio clip of the announcement made around Nemesis warning people not to bring phones onto the ride? Thank you :)
Don't Look Down..... Smile.Always!
Finally got a Premium Merlin Pass!! :D

LoopinLiam
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:23 am

Can somebody restore the spinball Whizzer theme, it is all fine until the main part comes in, then it goes all strange. Link:https://youtu.be/sS2PkGVvmAA

calebgill352
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:48 pm

Hiya, I am currently working on a recreation of Alton Towers on Planet Coaster and I am in need of as many soundtracks of the current ride line up as well as ambient soundtracks from around the park. If you happen to have a clean version of the audio (not recorded on a phone) then link it, please and thank you.

apx00
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:45 pm

LoopinLiam wrote:
Can somebody restore the spinball Whizzer theme, it is all fine until the main part comes in, then it goes all strange. Link:https://youtu.be/sS2PkGVvmAA

I've got a 16 minute copy thats at a fairly good quality.
I don't think the 16min one is the full version though, I think the full version is about 20-25 minutes. I stand to be corrected on that though.
I forgot who I got this from, it's been sitting on my PC for a long time so I don't know who to credit for it.
Anyway, enjoy, and if anyone has the full 20-25 minute version I'd love to have it!
Here's the link to my collection. I haven't uploaded much to it yet but I'm trying to upload stuff to it that isn't easily findable on YouTube etc.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

apx00
TT Member
TT Member

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:58 pm

calebgill352 wrote:
Hiya, I am currently working on a recreation of Alton Towers on Planet Coaster and I am in need of as many soundtracks of the current ride line up as well as ambient soundtracks from around the park. If you happen to have a clean version of the audio (not recorded on a phone) then link it, please and thank you.

The link I posted above has a decent recording on SPW, you can hear some faint noises from the coaster in the background but it's hardly noticeable.
I used it on NL2 and it just sounds like a soundtrack when the ride is running in-game
Im trying to find more to add to the Google Drive link I posted so save it in your Google Drive and I'll try to post on here when I add a bit more to it!
There's a good 45 minute mix of The Smiler's music on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpU_yjsGkHs). Marhelorpe uploaded a really good recording on Galactica's theme music to YouTube too (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQbbtAmCkXY). I think he's edited it too to try and make it sound more bassy so it'll definetly sound good in Planet Coaster or NL2.
I'll put a list below of the music I've managed to find on YouTube...
There used to be a good 21 minute version of Nemesis' soundtrack on YouTube but I think it's been taken down.

calebgill352
TT Member
TT Member

Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:56 pm

Does anyone have the audio for the 2019 fireworks display? (good quality)

LoopinLiam
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:32 am

Does anyone have a good recording of the man talking on the Skyride? There are videos with the music, but none with the man talking. Thanks!

DeadJack5
Team TTSP
Team TTSP

Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:53 pm

Even more Scarefest audio has been uploaded courstey of Simon Allen, this time the queueline audio for Altonvile Mine Tours: Legend of the Skin Snatchers.

I'm the boy with the bubbles