UK theme parks from another point of view!

Toborg123
TT Member
TT Member

Re: Theme Park Logos & Promotional Graphics

Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:21 am

Thank you, a great help for my park!

Owen
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:57 am

Sorry to ask but could you do
STARBLAST sponsored by starburst

It will haft to be heavily bright and colourful lots of reds and yellows and greens

Owen
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Sorry to ask but could you do
STARBLAST sponsored by starburst

It will haft to be heavily bright and colourful lots of reds and yellows and greens
Based around this sort of logo (it's sponsor):

Instant Mix
TT Member
TT Member

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Don't want to rain on your parade JMR, and most certainly appreciate what you are doing, but your watermarks are well, a bit over the top.
I'm a bit of a graphic design nerd myself, and taught my class graphic communication & graphic design ( mainly because my teacher was a fat slob who was so far up his rectum it was unbelievable ) , but unless you are doing exceptionally high quality paid work, you shouldn't be putting watermarks in. Even if you do, make it small and only a symbol. Overall though, it would be better just to ask for you to be credited in their work, rather than have an incredibly obvious watermark on the top.

This is going to sound incredibly obnoxious from me, but I wouldn't put watermarks on at all until you get to a level that it's necessary to have watermarks at. It's obvious that you are using photoshop, but it looks like you are a beginner. I'd wait until you get into some pretty heavy stuff before you start opening yourself up for requests.

Apart from JMR, you guys should be being more specific with your graphic design requests. Just saying "I want XYX and the colours to be red" is not useful to anyone. Giving a vague idea of what it should look like ( Even a vague idea is infinitely useful ) will help a tonne, and will make your logo look slightly like what you want.

JMR
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Instant Mix, thanks for your suggestions. But I am only here to help people who need quick simple graphics done for the RCT3 game. Please do not judge me or my designs by the things found here, as I was trying to make them as fast as possible, but at the same time do the job.

Instant Mix
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:29 pm

JMR wrote:
Instant Mix, thanks for your suggestions. But I am only here to help people who need quick simple graphics done for the RCT3 game. Please do not judge me or my designs by the things found here, as I was trying to make them as fast as possible, but at the same time do the job.

Don't rush the things you make! Quality comes in time, and don't expect others to rush you to make things for no cost.

RollercoasterGEEK100
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:37 am

Can you make me a logo for my new ride called MEGALODON with the A like a shark tooth please and the background like the sea, thankyou...

Credit to NemesisRider

Astro61201
TT Member
TT Member

Sun May 12, 2013 11:40 am

can you make me one sayin Oasis Resort ,the adventure of a life time. the main colours are red,blue and yello ,thanks
cant wait!, cant wait!, cant wait! :uk:

Fish777
TT Member
TT Member

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Plz can you make one called gunpowder that has an explosion and is sort of castle themed. Also, could I plz have the watermark in bottom right corner not in middle.

Also one called high oak hills, which has hills on and main colours light blue (sky) light green (hills). Thx in advance

JMR
TT Member
TT Member
Topic Author

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Sorry, currently this thread is inactive and I am unable to take requests at the moment.

Keep an eye on this thread as I may start doing them again

iBacon
TT Member
TT Member

Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi, I'm new here so I apologize if I hvae done this wrong  but I was just wondering if you could do one with the name Thrill Gardens Theme Park? Thanks in advance.  :D
Thanks to Lewis97 for my Amazing Signature!