FLAMBOS - MY LITTLE NATTERGOAT CURRY
(Response to previous post) - The goat curry was / is lovely. It hasnt been on the past two times we have been (both this year) however I will ask on friday as we may go then...CHOICE
- I dont think the choice has gone down overall - its a shame they got rid of the ice cream stall but I do think there is a larger choice of BBQ style meats such as the sticky ribs they always now seem to have on and I think they have slightly expanded the kiddies food choice...TECHNIQUE
- DONT rush
DONT put too much on your plate (you will fill yourself too quickly) - you can always get another!!!!
DONT let them take your cutlery away!
They never rush you in there and if you want you can stay at your table until 10pm! - We often wait 15 minutes between little tapas style courses! You will get better value for money the longer you stay in and then wont want to eat the next day!ANY NIGGLES?
- TO complain about ANY of our experiences I would have to be VERY VERY picky as we have always had a fab time.... So being really picky from the experience of going approx 20 times - (but not enough to complain about!)....
1. Cant always find cold plates / dishes for cold stuff and desserts - there is always plenty but they can be warm.
2. TEASPOONS! - buy more please merlin!
3. BEEF on the carvery is too overdone for my liking (hit and miss whether you go on a night when it is a little pink in the middle)
4. Merlin why did you get rid of the Cart'Dour ICE CREAM fridge
(Probably more than this!)...
1. Staff are just brill
2. Very efficiently ran given the throughput
3. Brilliant Choice
4. Fantastic Tapas / Starter options
5. Just magical for Kids - makes their day
6. Makes taybarns look like dog food
7. Atmosphere and surrounding.SUMMARY
We live only 20 mins away and go to use the waterpark about once a fortnight and the whole place is a bolt-hole for us - it makes us feel we are on holiday. We succumb to FLambos probably 4-6 times a year... We absolutely LOVE flambos and its brill - as a previous user said, we pay just £16 as we get the AP discount but its worth it if you are hungry when you go in.